*****TONIGHT***** Saturday Jan 7th Kitchener (2/4 no limit)

Get ready for another night at Damians. For those of you that have been here before you know exacly what to expect. The game usually runs right through the night and into the early morning. We are always welcome to new players stopping by. Like always food and beverages (full bar) are included on the house. Yes we do provide a proffesional table and profesional dealer, so if you enjoy playing poker, please come out and have some fun, and meet some new friendly faces.
Feel free to give us a call anytime with any questions or concerns about our game or location.
We're aiming for a 8pm start...

Yes you can reserve a seat.
For more info call

Damian 519 574-7045 or 589-3420 or 807 2585

Thank you to everyone that has come out to play in the past.... :as :ah

Comments

• Can you tell me how much and where??
  • I just want to give a heads up to people interested in this game,

Damian runs a great game. things have been said about this place and while they had some kinks to work out in the beginning this place has become my #1 place to play.

Paul is a quality dealer, table is the best quality around and the food and drinks make it a comfortable place to play.
  • Daver101 wrote:
    Can you tell me how much and where??

Then min buy in for saturdays game is $100 max $400
    Please call any time after 5pm for directions and more details

Hope to see you here and GOOD LUCK
  • pparent wrote:
    I just want to give a heads up to people interested in this game,

Damian runs a great game, things have been said about this place and while they had some kinks to work out in the beginning this place has become my #1 place to play.

Paul is also a quality dealer, table is the best quality around and the food and drinks make it a comfortable place, only drawback is dooley who happens to be playing his best game and getting the cards to boot.
    Thank you for your support pparent.....your always someone i love to have at my table

However i think you forgot to mention the nigths that you cleaned the table...see you saturday....Abdula SUCKS
  • Our location is in Kitchener near Lancaster and Guelph St. :D
  • tonights list:

1.Patrik "pparent"
    2.Chris
    3.Abdul
    4.Redington
    5.Voja
    6.Anthony
    7.MR. Lipton
    8.AJ