SAT JAN 7th 15 player SitnGo, $5 unlimited rebuys(KITCHENER)

Hello all, havent been on here for a while, but i wanted to spread happy belated holiday  wishes to all the forum junkies.  I was thinking about holding a tourney at my house on saturday Jan 7, at maybe 8pm.  We are gonna try this $5 buy in with unlimited rebuys for 1st four 20 min rounds. then 1 ADD ON.  i am gonna max at 15 ppl, and i will already have about 6 ppl going for sure.  send me  a PM or reply so I can get you on the list.  For my address please PM me
                   CHEERS!!!!!!

Jamie

1. Trapdoor
2. Pokerqueen
3. Cheena
4. Kaplecki
5  Sam
6. Jon
7. 2Bullets
8. Lambs

Comments

• I personally like g2's format from December the best, e.g.,

$5 buy-in, $5 rebuys, $5 add-on (& possibly $5 for bounty chips)
    Rake-free, fee-free, BYOB & snacks.
    The prize pool was almost $600!
  • I agree - it was great tourney - made for lots of chips and creativity.

Also some ppl seem reluctant to put down $30 for a tourney - but they dont seem to mind dropping $50 with 5$ rebuys.

Our table alone had 29!!
  • Ok sounds pretty fun to me. if anyone disagrees let me know
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    I personally like g2's format from December the best, e.g.,

$5 buy-in, $5 rebuys, $5 add-on (& possibly $5 for bounty chips)
    Rake-free, fee-free, BYOB & snacks.
    The prize pool was almost $600!
    LOL!!!  I steal all my ideas from Zithal :D

/g2
  • So are you 3 in then ?
  • trapdoor wrote:
    So are you 3 in then ?
    Sorry, can't make it.

/g2
  • Where are you?

Sounds like another KW game to me. :D
  • yep yep. Its in stanley park area.
  • HOPING FOR SOME FEEDBACK ON THE SATURDAY GAME AND HAVENT HEARD A SOUL>>>>so it is true...I do stink.haha
    Well I will see most of you on the 14th at trevors, and I will get u all back there!!!!
  • I like the format, but unfortunately, I had already made arrangements with friends to go to a free bar tournament on Saturday night.
  • Sounds like a great SitnGo.......unfortunatly I can't make it.........I'm hosting a cash game on Saturday....you can count me in next time just don't make it on a Saturday.....Sunday is always a great day for some FUN.