KPS I - Fri Jan 20th - Waterloo - Results on Page 5

13»

Comments

• Thanks for a very well run tournament. I had a blast even though I had to sit at the same table with you and your intimedating stack. A stack that was collected by a guy who only SAW half of his hands because he was so busy running the tourney. Geez... imagine if you got to see all of your hands, lol.
    Oddly enough I still finished up on the night with my two bounties collected and my huge win in highly contested Omaha game at Shannon's. Fifteen more bucks in my pocket. What a pot baby!
    Thanks go out to Shannon for giving our drunk asses something to do after the bar and Mark for helping me learn more about Omaha hi/lo. I'm still a little confused in spite of the win.

Steve
  • Shtebs wrote:
    Thanks go out to Shannon for giving our drunk asses something to do after the bar and Mark for helping me learn more about Omaha hi/lo.
    There was more poker after Greg's :'(
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Shtebs wrote:
    Thanks go out to Shannon for giving our drunk asses something to do after the bar and Mark for helping me learn more about Omaha hi/lo.
    There was more poker after Greg's  :'(
    Yeah. After a couple pitchers at the Spur, we played a couple online SNGs back at Shannon's place. Then we played a live $5 Omaha hi/lo game and I let Steve win ;)

/g2