Poker Zingers!

I'll start with a tried and tested one:

Anytime you get to show a tight after someone has turned over some inferior hand, like trips or a straight, you go "I hope you were planning on using those rags to wash my boat."

Okay - acutally, that line kinda sucks. If someone said that to me, I would be like, "Um, not really. But now I am thinking about using my foot to kick your ass!"

codeofsilence.jpg

I'm sure somebody has got some fresh material...lay it on us, mang!

Comments

• is that Chuck Norris? :shock:
  • It is indeed - he is one bad-ass dude that Chuck Norris.

Since nobody knows any good zingers, I will add another..

I noticed that confused one and hellmuthfan have the same signature, a famous poker quote about if you can't spot the sucker in the first 20 minutes at the table...

So guys - what happens if you both were playing at the same table...who is the sucker? Do you guys just cut the cards? :P :P :P
  • AK*1 wrote:
    It is indeed - he is one bad-ass dude that Chuck Norris.

Since nobody knows any good zingers, I will add another..

"Um, not really. But now I am thinking about using my foot to kick your ass!"

LMAO :mrgreen:

Chuck Norris is one BAD-ASS :mrgreen:

AK*1 wrote:
    I noticed that confused one and hellmuthfan have the same signature, a famous poker quote about if you can't spot the sucker in the first 20 minutes at the table...

So guys - what happens if you both were playing at the same table...who is the sucker? Do you guys just cut the cards? :P :P :P

hellmuthfan looks at me and ask, " which way did the sucker go? which way? " :(:cry::(

my response: " what's a sucker? " :shock: :? :shock:

:mrgreen:
  • It's funny enough just watching Teach hump the table when he wins a big pot. :shock:

I tend in the other direction...
    Dealer: "Open up!"
    Opponent: "Trip Kings!"
    Me: "Broadway..." *yawn* (scoop scoop scoop)
  • Poke 'er zingers?!?! That sounds painful!!!

Oops, sorry, wrong thread...

Regards,
    all_aces
  • all_aces wrote:
    Poke 'er zingers?!?! That sounds painful!!!

Oops, sorry, wrong thread...

Regards,
    all_aces

ROFLMFAO :mrgreen: