Recently Downloaded Poker Tracker - Tips/ suggestions etc....

Hi I have just downloaded Poker Tracker - seems like a very impressive peice of software.

For time saving reasons I figured I would tap into the knowledge already out there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

• Don't know what to tell you, I imagine there's a already ton of FAQs on pokertracker's website. All I can really tell you is to start getting those hand histories in there (most sites you can get PT to auto import the hands that are stored locally on your machine) , once you start to build up that database, that's when you'll really start to appreciate all the bells and whistles it has to offer. In general I think the first thing you'll probably start to see from your results is how much position matters...
  • I downloaded some past info - its funny they always tell you not to play KQ from early position - it really hits home when you see your +/- with it.!!!
  • TNORTH wrote:
    I downloaded some past info - its funny they always tell you not to play KQ from early position - it really hits home when you see your +/- with it.!!!

Why not? I play them in early position and I've shown a profit with KQs and KQo over 80,000. Its a small profit, but a profit none the less.