Merry Christmas from West Side Poker Club

We at West Side Poker Club want to wish each and everyone a Merry Christmas. We want to thank you for your patronage in 2005 and look forward to seeing you again in the New Year. It has been our pleasure meeting everyone who attended our tournaments this year and we look forward to seeing you again in the New Year as we continue to provide a variety of different tournaments that meet everyone's budget. Next week we will unveil our schedule at the new home for West Side Poker Club called Kelly's Place. We will be offering a variety of games and tournament with a variety of buy ins along with a variety of ring games 7 days a week.

Here is a sneak preview of our first event for 2006 at West Side Poker Club.

The date will be January 28th 2005. You will need to pre-register for this event. You can do that at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com Doors open at 11:00 am. Shuffle up and deal 12:00 pm. Late comers will be blinded in for the first hour. This will be a 40.00 entry fee. We will be looking to pay out the top 11 to 15 people. Final table will begin with 8 people. The winner will also receive a custom made ring from West Side Poker Club. This ring will guarantee the winner a seat in to our 3 day Tournament of Champion’s Event in June.

The tournament format, this will be a 40.00 low limit re-buy and add-on tournament:

Each player will be given 2500 chips

Blinds will be 25 minutes for the first 2 hours. Standard West Poker Club blinds will be used.

You will be allowed 2 re-buys for the first two hours
One add-on at the end of two hour during the first break

Re- buys are 20.00 for 2500 chips
Add-on is 20.00 for 3000 chips

The cap on this tournament will be somewhere around 120 people. There will also be a 2/4 NL ring game offered once people go out with a max buy-in of 250.00. In order to play in the cash game you must have registered and played in the tournament.

If you have any questions you can email me at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent & Cam

Comments

• All the best in the Holidays,
    Dave from Milton
    In a warm climate Jan 28th, will pick up my ring at a later tourney
    (i hope, I hope, I hope!!!!!!!!)
  • oh oh oh Put me down for this one! It's on my birthday! I take it you will be starting around noon - 1, I have a long night ahead of me that night :D
  • Thanks to Brent and Cam, for hosting some great poker in 2005.

Best Wishes,

JohnnieH
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Thanks to Brent and Cam, for hosting some great poker in 2005.

Best Wishes,

JohnnieH

I secound that!
  • Merry Christmas, Brent and Cam. I hope Kelly's Place is a roaring success for you in 2006.

Good health to you and your family, Cam.
  • Merry Christmas guys and we look forward to seeing you in the New Year.
  • Happy Holidays Brent and Cam.

Could you please sign Jeremy and I up for the tourney.

Thanks

Mandy & Jeremy