Proposed Kitchener-Waterloo Home Tournament

Hey. There seems to be a decent number of players from the K-W area, so I was thinking that we should organize a home tournament sometime in K-W. If you consider that each of us probably know a few other people who would want to play, we could probably create a decently-sized prize pool. What do you guys think?

Comments

• I'm sure some of us Torontonians would make the trip, as well! Great idea.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • I'm in

Keith
  • if it works out, you could make a southern-ontario poker tour.
    you can book my place as a stop.
  • I'm in for sure.
  • Just tell me the place and time and I'll see if I can make it.
  • I've got a Cambridge buddy who is starting to get interested in poker. If there was a KW tourney, we are both Waterloo alumni that may be convinced to attend a tourney.
  • tpfelt wrote:
    I've got a Cambridge buddy who is starting to get interested in poker. If there was a KW tourney, we are both Waterloo alumni that may be convinced to attend a tourney.

Boooo!!!

Go Goldenhawks Go!!!!!!!

:wink:
  • Time and place? I would think we could get around 20...off the top of my head.
    When are you thinking about running this? Were you thinking about your own pad for it?

stp
  • Thanks for the interest, guys. No, I wouldn't be able to run it at my place...as a recent grad, I'm still living at home, and I doubt my parents would want me to have this at my place! Maybe one of the other local forum members has enough room, or maybe we could charge a small entry fee that goes towards renting a room at a hotel or something.

I'll admit, I didn't really give this a whole lot of thought...it was more like "hey, that would be cool...I gotta post my idea!" I'm open to suggestions as to when and where we hold this. Let's throw some ideas around in this thread and we'll see where it goes...