$1/2 NL in K/W?

Hellloooooooooo all!

Dave and I would like to thank everyone who have ever dropped by to our games over the past few months. We have tried to cater to everyone's needs as much as possible and we truly appreciate all the support and dedication to the love of the game.

Just wondering if there's any demand for a $1/2 game in K/W Thursday night. It's our last day in K/W before the new year so it'd be awesome to share the fun with friends. As always, PM or call 519-589-7620 for more details & directions =)

Happy Holidays & good luck to everyone in the new year! :D

xx

Comments

• Damn!
    I won't get too play in another one of your games till next year? That blows. I was too tired and busy after my tourney last Thursday and i have to go to TO for a Xmas dinner this Thursday.
    Sorry Dave and Xuan, I would love to make it out but I guess I'll have to wait till next year. I really like playing at your place. They are always well run and most importantly they are lotsa fun.
    I guess I won't see you two before the Holidays, so have fun and hurry back to school so you can run your games again.

Steve