Ryder Cup - Can we get a seperate forum?

Nuff said...its crowding this forum

Comments

• I second this motion.

Yeas?

Ney?
  • Redington wrote:
    My thoughts exactly... it should be made another child board of the Home Games section.

Anyone care to step up as Moderator?

/g2
  • Redington wrote:
    I agree, and it will only get worse, since I believe the plan is to have multiple events (Ryder Cup 2, etc.)
    g2 wrote:
    Anyone care to step up as Moderator?
    If he's willing, I'd nominate pokerdro, since he started this and seems to be handling it pretty well.
  • I think Sandro would be an excellent choice as moderator..  He expanded on my original idea of a challenge match and expanded into the Ryder Cup of Poker...  lol....     Methinks it has become a monster and I sure don't have the time to manage it properly.. Jeepers my entry below was only 1 week ago today and look where we're at already...  Go Sandro go...
    compuease wrote:
    For discussion of a potential challenge match with teams (4 man/woman?) from each of the respective geographies, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Guelph, Milton, Bradford (for you Joe), etc.  Let's hear your ideas as to format, buy-in, etc...   I would propose hosting the 1st one in Milton and then perhaps cycling it around to different locations similar to the Canadian Open..  LOL, maybe we could sell the TV rights?
  • Just a reminder for you. Scotty or Sloth...I'd also be willing to co-moderate if need be.

stp
  • I have no problem moderating and having Stp help out.
  • TNORTH wrote:
    I second this motion.

Yeas?

Ney?

YEA!!!!
  • We need to get the Ryder Cup it's own section. it's taking up too much room, time, etc in the Home games section.

I believe Pokerdro and STP can be co-moderators and let them handle it?
  • Maybe we have to flame a mod to get some action1 on this one .... here we go!

ScottyZ IS a lawyer - ask him all of your poker legality quetions.

1It will either work or I will get banned and have to sign up as a different user. But Scotty won't ban me because of my use of subscript.
  • ok guys. I'll get on this tonight.
  • sloth wrote:
    ok guys. I'll get on this tonight.

Awesome, Thanks Sloth! Now the Home Game section will be slightly more tidy.