Casual Game - Fri Dec 23rd - Waterloo

:h: Keatsway Poker Series  :d:
:s: Christmas Present Preview :c:

Date: Friday, December 23rd, 2005
Time: 7:00pm, doors open at 6:30pm

Buy-in: $10.00 for 2,500 chips + 1 $2.00 bounty chip
Rebuys: $10.00 for 2,500 chips (must be at 0 chips to rebuy) Max 1 rebuy for the first 4 rounds

Receive an extra 1,000 starting chips for bringing a house-warming present or making a donation to my Chips&Chairs fund ~$5.00

The champion will also receive 10 Bonus Points towards the Keatsway Poker Series (KPS) running Friday nights from January to April 2006.  The KPS will consist of approximately 6 tournaments and 1 Grand Finale.  The top 16 points leaders will qualify for the finale... with the winner possibly taking home a poker table!

Links to BLINDS and PAYOUTS

BYOB/Snacks

1. "g2" Greg                      
2. "morty" Sean
3. "Shtebs" Steve
4. "TNORTH" Tom
5. "DrTyore" Mark
6. "Redington" Tyson

Limited at 24 players for this Christmas Present Preview.  From how smoothly this runs I will decide whether the $5 tourney and KPS tourneys will offer 32 or 40 seats.

Please PM me an email address, directions will be sent out Thursday morning.

Cash games/SNGs:
:d: $10 Pot Limit Omaha 8-player SNG
:d: 25/50cent NL Holdem cash game.  Buyins: min=$10, max=$40

!!! UPDATE !!!
This will be a single-table casual night of poker.
Unless interest skyrockets all of a sudden.  Not likely.

/g2

Comments

• Arrgh.. this is SOOO close to Christmas... when am I gonna do my shopping?

Sign me up , and I'll confirm later

Mark
  • wish i could make it, i'm about a 4hr drive away though... have fun!
  • Love to come, but I'll be out of town. I'll be getting back to town just in time for your $5 tourney.
  • Wish I can make it Greg, I'm only an hour and a bit away, but I'm going to the Leafs game that night. Have a great time tho
  • Wish I could make it, but I'm in a good province for xmas. Suckers.
  • I'm in.

Sean
  • Dammit..

Can't make it Greg..

Who woulda thought I'd be busy spending time with "loved ones" the day before christmas eve?

Mark
  • Sign me up Greg. I'm in if we get ehough people to get this thing going.

Steve
  • Sorry, I forgot to ask you for a pm for directions.

"bump"

Steve
  • I would come if it wasn't on Christmas Eve Eve.
  • g2 wrote:
    Please PM me an email address, directions will be sent out Thursday morning.

Hopefully we can get at least one table going.

/g2
  • Hey Greg...

I'll donate $5 to the C&C fund if I get preferrential notice for your tourneys when you get them going!

Mark
  • Looks I should be able to play!

Also, Mark should be playing to. I think his "boss" is going to be out that night anyhow!
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Looks I should be able to play!

Also, Mark should be playing to. I think his "boss" is going to be out that night anyhow!
    Cool man, I really want to get a game going tomorrow night.

Any other takers?  It's gonna be a casual night of poker!

/g2
  • Okay.. I'm in

Mark
  • I love a good Christmas Eve Eve Classic.

Back in London we used to play a Mothers Day Classic.

We are horrible people. It would start at 2:00 - hoping that everyone Breakfast brunch buffet would be over by then. Many people wouldnt show up til nearly 4 - the smart ones of us were up early to make sure the house was clean - with a nice present - getting all your sweetness and sucking up done by around 1:30 - so you arrive in good time to the Mothers Day Classic.

However, some Son's werent so good - would get drunk the night before - wake up hungover at 11 rush out to get a present - they were lucky to get out before 4.

So in a sense the Mothers Day Classic poker tourney actaully made us better sons - not worse.
  • Using this logic - everyone should be Available for the KPS Xmas eve eve game.

Be better sons.
  • Hey Mark... you should bring that poker book with 200 variations on the game...

/g2
  • Maybe we could have a series of sit-n-gos (winner take all?).

With 5 people we could cover a lot of games. HE, OH/8, 7-stud, etc.

Sean
  • Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Sharpen ALL of our games for the Ryder/Rider Cup/POOP

/g2
  • He I think Ill be in... around 8ish See you all then and open to anything.
  • Greg...

Just to clarify... is this at the place I've been to before, or is this a new exciting house... I think I have your cell phone number but to be sure can you e-mail / pm it to me?

mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
      Just to clarify...
    This is at my new place. PM me before 4:15pm if you need any more info. After 4:15pm PM one of the guys on the list for my cell number or directions.

/g2
  • He I think Ill be in... around 8ish See you all then and open to anything.

Now here is a classic example of why you should read your posts before you submit them.

Oh dear Lord, i have a dirty mind.

Dirty dirty dirty
  • Muck off.

LOL... jokes

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    DrTyore wrote:
      Just to clarify...
    This is at my new place.  PM me before 4:15pm if you need any more info.  After 4:15pm PM one of the guys on the list for my cell number or directions.

/g2