Poker Room Teams???

Downloaded the software again to see if they had any new games and I notived they now have team tournaments. Now. I was too lazy to read how the payouts work, etc?

Anyone played these with a team? Could be a fun forum thing to do.

Comments

• I remember TigerScott had a post earlier about he was intested in playing in a team, and I believe Witchdoctor said he will be interested as well. Now I am interested in playing, but due to my bankroll restrictions, there is a limitation to what I can play with.
  • I'd just be doing it for fun, so whatever everyone agrees to for bankrolling the team is ok with me (low or high), I think we need 10 players to play...maybe tomorrow I'll actually read about how it works.

I believe I saw something where there is a group wallet but each player can contribute a different %age and receives said %age of the team's winnings, so if we get 10 to try it out noone has to make an investment greater than a given comfort level.
  • I would still be interested so let me know!!!
  • GTA read how it works and I'm interested (if it's an ok structure). I"ve been meaning to do that but work has kept me from that.
  • wouldn't mind trying this
    let me know