Dec 22 Game 7

This is the list of players confirmed as of this moment.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2005-12-16 11:32:38
Derksen - Seat Reserved PENDING- 2005-12-16 11:43:46
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2005-12-16 12:15:47
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2005-12-16 12:54:59
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2005-12-17 14:12:21
Jailbird - Seat Reserved - 2005-12-20 07:42:44
Hork42 - Seat Reserved - via posting
Scott - OUT SEAT REOPENED
Jordan - OUT SEAT REOPENED

Long - SEAT OPENED; UNABLE TO MAKE IT
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - 2005-12-21 17:33:45

New members welcome to join as well.

This will be the last game of 2005. The next game will be January 5/06. Thanks.
AJ

Comments

• Chris needs to get his points, plus I want to wear the bracelet for New Years :D
  • Sorry but I cannot do it this coming thursday. Just too much to do before christmas.
    However, thursday december 29 looks goo to me.

Have a good one and hope to see you all soon,
    K :c:
  • Tis the Season! Totally understandable Kris. I doubt there will be a game during the Christmas week, but I might hold a small tourney just for fun...won't be included in the league. I will keep you posted.

We are up to 6 so far. Need a minimum of 2 more to make the game go ahead. As before, I'm opening it up to others who want to join in.
  • AJ, barring last minute temper tantrums, I should be able to make it. Put me down as 80% confirmed.
  • Thanks Hork. Looks like the SHOW WILL GO ON!!

Just got an email from a potential new member as well, and his buddy. I've invited them both to come to this Thursday's game and check it out. Hopefully get a confirmation later today. Looks like at least one full table. Thanks guys.

AJ
  • plus I want to wear the bracelet for New Years

Don't worry honey, I'll let you borrow it.

See you all on Thursday!
  • Looks like at least one full table, possible two for game time. As usual, I will keep registration open until around 6pm Thursday night. There are seats available for any one wishing to join in a game or become a regular.

AJ