Canadian Poker Player - free subscription offer

About a week or more ago, I signed up at paradise poker to take advantage of the free Canadian Poker player magazine subscription offer. Has anyone else done this?

I've emailed the admin and PM'ed sloth, but have received no word about confirming my info or depositing the $50 into my new paradise account

Are the Admins here busy right now or something I don't know about?

Am I misreading the condition of this offer regarding the transfer of $50 to my paradise account?

Any info would be appreciated

Regards
Brad S

Comments

• I'm in the same boat Aleo, although I just signed up at the beginning of the weekend. Hopefully it will be straightened out soon.

tp.
  • when did you email me? I didn't get it. I'm sorry and will definately get on it. Could you pm me your usernames?
  • sloth wrote:
    when did you email me? I didn't get it. I'm sorry and will definately get on it. Could you pm me your usernames?

Did you get my PM about my 75 posts (I joined before you changed the policy) Should I be E-mailing you?

I could do the paradise thing as well if you want (actually I might prefer it... 50 free bucks is 50 free bucks) but the problem is that I already have an account with them.

Keith
  • Sloth,

Is this offer still available? Where was it posted?

Paradise Poker is one site I havn't yet registered at, so getting a free subscription would be cool. If I get the subscription is it possible to get the past issues? I'd like to collect all issues of the mag (The one I've seen was great).
  • It's a sticky thread at the top of this forum, rroarr.

I sent you a PM yesterday sloth. Let me know whether you got it.

tp.
  • yup. Got your PMs, you'll be hooked up :)
  • sloth wrote:
    yup. Got your PMs, you'll be hooked up :)

Sloth, I signed up and desposited last night, I sent ya an email too.