Ryder Cup Trash talkin' thread.

Guelph rules.

I vote that the team with the least points has to kiss the asses of the winning team, just to add some "flavour"

** edit ** no tounge, I think you need a special licence for that sort of thing....... :O

Comments

• I vote that the team with the least points has to kiss the asses of the winning team, just to add some "flavour"
    LOL. I've only played with you once (at Dave's), but if that was your A-game, you better bring mouthwash :)
  • I couldn't see my cards through the smoke, definetely not my A game. Besides, I don't even want to play any NLHE....I just want to clean your clocks in the limit, stud and heads up matches. Booyashaka
  • I couldn't see my cards through the smoke, definetely not my A game. Besides, I don't even want to play any NLHE....I just want to clean your clocks in the limit, stud and heads up matches. Booyashaka
    Limit sounds ok, I'm not great at stud (love draw though), and my last time heads up I was beat by a girl :'( . So much for my trash talking! :D
  • uw team is taking it down, we need one more guy, so who wants to be on the winning team? (btw you have to have some sort of connection to a university (preferably one in waterloo lol))
  • bah..there is more talent in sandro's basement than all of UW's campus combined!
    You guys can't even get a full team (yet). :)
    okay, i'm totally kidding...UW has some of the smartest people ever..but sandro's place is really nice...survivor was on last time i was there.. :)
  • the waterloo 2 (uw team) will see you on the felt, for a couple seconds before we take your chips. :D
  • Where'd you buy your clothes....at the TOILET STORE???
  • Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
  • Team London is going to lay the ALLIN Smackdown on all you noobs!