Ryder Cup of Poker: UW + WLU + UG

Ah what the heck, apparently university students are not wanted on the Waterloo team, I figure why not just get a team of university students. You know what they say about all these young players playing poker nowadays.

So anyone part of University of Waterloo, Wilfred Laurier University, and Guelph University are welcomed. Including you JohnnieH! :D
Btw, alumnis are welcome! (Geoff and others =D)

1. SirWatts
2. Pinhead
3. Westside8
4. hugejazz6969
5. specialk (?)

Anyone else?

Comments

• Wes, what are you doing?!?!?! JohnnieH is a Waterloo guy! You are so cut ;)

/g2
  • Count me in.

Dom
  • g2 wrote:
    Wes, what are you doing?!?!?! JohnnieH is a Waterloo guy! You are so cut ;)

/g2

He's also part of WLU! What are you doing, dumping UW for Waterloo :D
  • I'm just tryin to get my post count up ;)

But honestly... wouldn't you rather be on a team with Tyson, Rob, Shopsy, Johnnie... you don't need to answer that... you already did!

/g2
  • Now now Greg, don't be like those boxing promoters who like to get bad blood started between the two fighters before the fight. Even though in poker verbal declarations are binding.
  • westside8 wrote:
    Now now Greg, don't be like those boxing promoters who like to get bad blood started between the two fighters before the fight.  Even though in poker verbal declarations are binding.
    Aww.... but it's so much fun!

/g2
  • I know...and its helping both of our post counts too! :D
  • westside8 wrote:
    Now now Greg, don't be like those boxing promoters who like to get bad blood started between the two fighters before the fight. Even though in poker verbal declarations are binding.
    I can see this going the route of school sports - parents moving to a new neighborhood so their kids can be on the "good team". Nothing worse than a "poker mom" - LOL!
  • beanie42 wrote:
    I can see this going the route of school sports - parents moving to a new neighborhood so their kids can be on the "good team". Nothing worse than a "poker mom" - LOL!
    Keep it down, Kitchener... no one asked you  :rage:  LOL jk Trev

/g2
  • beanie42 wrote:
    westside8 wrote:
    Now now Greg, don't be like those boxing promoters who like to get bad blood started between the two fighters before the fight. Even though in poker verbal declarations are binding.

We have seen one already :D
  • ok ok, i started a thread for the UW team
  • Shall we use this thread or yours?
  • I vote for the other thread since it has more posts about ME :D
  • Not my fault you weren't here earlier :D
  • i'm cool with the other thread, cause i made it (lol)
  • No matter to me, its all the same anyways. I just think mine has more replies :D
  • lol fair enough
    I guess it's my own fault for deserting this thread when I thought the UW team
    was being merged into just "Waterloo" teams.

If there is a UW team I'll happily captain that. I'll even be team bus driver since I know most
    students don't have cars.
  • I only assumed there was a UW team since Redington wouldn't accept my application to the Waterloo team. And also since there is room for 2 Waterloo teams, lets make it 1 student and 1 "veterans" :D