New Phone Number for Kelly's Place

What is Kelly's Place? 

Kelly's Place is the new home of West Side Poker Club.  We provide a place in the downtown KW area for you to practice your poker skills.  Until the new year we are open Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays for tournaments and ring games.  We also cater to various games, 1/2 NL, sit n goes, 5/10 Limit.

Tonight we have on tap:

I want to invite you to participate in a 20 person sit n go, or a ring game right of the hop.  If you have been to a West Side event before or would like to try us out for the first time sign up today.  Send me a PM for the address

The sit n go will be as follows:

20 min blinds
25.00 for 2500 chips
one re-buy 2500 chips for 25.00, your option to take your re-buy at any time, yes that means at the start of the tournament.

The ring game will be a 1/2 NL min buy in 40.00, max buy in 150.00

Friday we are looking at 1/2 NL and a 5/5 NL

Saturday we have on tap:

Did you want to go to West Side Tournament of Champions but had Christmas shopping to finish, had a bad beat and wish you could play it over again, gone with your first instinct and folded instead of calling.  This Saturday we are going to give you a second chance to play with 10 000 chips and 1 hour blinds.  The tournament will be held in downtown kitchener at the new poker room of West Side Poker Club called Kelly's Place.  I will email the directions to all who respond.  There will also be a 1/2 ring game for those who bust out.  There will be two TV's that will show all 3 football games.

There is enough room for 30 players. The cost for this tournament is 40.00.

Registration is at 11:30 am with the tournament to start at 12:00 pm

Payouts Are as Follows assuming we are sold out:

1st  475.00
2nd 350.00
3rd  150.00
4th   75.00

You can always register here on line or you can call 519-498-2288

Prophet 22

Comments

• Hi Brent, what time do you plan to get started with the ring game and sit and go tonight?

Steve
  • Do you need Kate to deal tonight?

stp
  • I'll be dealing tonight... it's your fault for giving Dom that Jack! Wes said he might be dealing too.

/g2
  • yeah, I just talked to him on the phone. See you there tonight!

stp
  • g2 wrote:
    I'll be dealing tonight... it's your fault for giving Dom that Jack!  Wes said he might be dealing too.

/g2

Shannon dealt that hand

Prophet 22
  • Yeah, that's who I was responding to. I was gonna tip him VERY nicely if he didn't crack my aces. Anyway, sorry for littering your thread with my anger Brent. See ya tonight.

/g2
  • Looking for a game tonight around 8:00 pm?  1/2 or 5/5 let me know and I will give youj directions.

Prophet 22