A Hand for Review (seems the thing to do) and an Unrelated Question

First the quick unrelated question.   I cannot seem to figure out where to get Poker Ace HUD from.  I know I should be able to but my google searches and reading various boards talk about it without actually showing where to get it.  I feel silly having to ask this, but any information for this would be appreciated.

OK, the hand

WolfG is actually fairly tight and passive preflop.  Becomes a bit more loose and aggressive postflop

HoldemV is typical loose passive

Game #1509210683: Hold'em FL ($2/$4) - 2005/12/06 - 06:04:47 (UK)
Table "Brunei" Seat 4 is the button.
Seat 1: Perplex ($85 in chips)
Seat 2: wobblers ($102.50 in chips)
Seat 3: HoldemV ($40 in chips)
Seat 4: KRONIC1 ($103.63 in chips)
Seat 5: Wolfg2812 ($90.28 in chips)
Seat 6: jonwilbur ($92 in chips)
Seat 7: Suckmedry ($153.25 in chips)
Seat 8: london1o1 ($212.12 in chips)
Seat 9: PokerPyro ($93.25 in chips)
Seat 10: Poking ($59.25 in chips)
Wolfg2812: posts small blind $1
jonwilbur: posts big blind $2
HoldemV: posts big blind $2
HOLE CARDS
dealt to Perplex [5d 5s]
Suckmedry: folds
london1o1: folds
PokerPyro: calls $2
Poking: folds
Perplex: calls $2
wobblers: folds
HoldemV: checks
KRONIC1: folds
Wolfg2812: calls $1
jonwilbur: checks
FLOP
[Ad 5h Kd]
Wolfg2812: bets $2
jonwilbur: folds
PokerPyro: folds
Perplex: raises $4
HoldemV: calls $4
Wolfg2812: raises $4
Perplex: raises $4
Wolfg2812: calls $2
TURN
[Ad 5h Kd][Qd]
Wolfg2812: bets $4
Perplex: calls $4
RIVER
[Ad 5h Kd Qd][Ah]
Wolfg2812: bets $4
Perplex: calls $4
HoldemV: folds
SHOW DOWN
Wolfg2812: shows [Jd Qs] (Two Pairs, Aces and Queens, King high)
Perplex: shows [5d 5s] (A Full House, Fives full of Aces)
Perplex collected $51.50 from Main pot

While I am not a huge fan of limping with a low pair here normally, many of the flops had 4-5 people and most were not raised. 

I am satisfied with my flop and turn play, but the river play still has me scratching my head whether a raise would have been wiser.  While I didn't expect him to have QQ,KK,AA (he was not that passive preflop) I was worried about AK or AQ and I had a very hard time thinking of what hand I will be happy calling a reraise if that is what happened. Also, I had the very loose passive player to act after me and frankly he could have had anything from 22 to AK.

Now his hand was a lot worse then expected which leads me to another question.  Even with over $50 in the pot, should he actually just fold his hand if I had raised.  He would be getting nearly 13-1 odds (and I am not a huge fan of folding in that situation normally), howevery I could not think of a single hand I might have that he could beat.

Anyways, comments are appreciated.

Comments

• Monteroy wrote:
    First the quick unrelated question. I cannot seem to figure out where to get Poker Ace HUD from. I know I should be able to but my google searches and reading various boards talk about it without actually showing where to get it. I feel silly having to ask this, but any information for this would be appreciated.

PokerTracker's home page has a link to it I believe.
  • http://www.pokeracesoftware.com/

The key to an effective Google search in this case is realizing that PokerAce is AllOneWord.

ScottyZ