Poker site cashouts

Just out of interest I thought I would post the order in which I get my money into Neteller from my various poker accounts in preparation for my trip to Vegas.

Requested cashouts just after midnight last night from GPP, Tiger, Party, Absolute, and Paradise.
As of this morning at just over 4 hours (4:18 am) Party Poker was the fastest.  Still waiting on the others.

1. Party Poker - 4 hours
2. Paradise - 11.5 hours Whoops, originally had Absolute as 2nd
3. Golden Palace - 1 day 3 hrs
4. Tiger Gaming - 1 day 7 hrs
5. Absolute - 3 days 17 hrs

I will update as the cashouts are received.

Comments

• If I had to guess...Absolute will be the slowest.
    Paradise usually within 12 hours.

I love Stars, I'm not sure if its cause of a "certified" neteller acct, but, shows up almost instantly.

Good luck in Vegas.
  • I think it will be close between GPP and Tiger.
  • Your lucky your money's not with Pacific. Vegas will be shut down by the religious right long before you would ever get your money... ;-) I'm surprised that Absolute got it that fast. It normally takes them about 48hrs for my cashouts.

Have fun in Vegas!
  • I get stars and absolute within the hour usually. Used to be longer, I think if you make more withdrawls witha site the speed increases??
  • Stars will instantly send the money to youre neteller provided it is less than you have deposited and after 48 hours from your last deposit. Anything else will take about a day.

You can find all avg. cashout times to neteller @ www.bonuswhores.com under site reviews.
    For insatnce, Party Poker Average Cashout Time to Neteller: 3.79 hours
  • paradise emailed confirmation, committing to 12 - 24 hours
    i emailed them at the 24 hour mark.......................no money in neteller
    there response was that it could take 24 - 48
    with them stating that neteller who is slow

actual time...........35 hours
  • Absolute is the worst for me.....they usually take between 24-48 hours...incidentally if you email them around the 24 hour mark they will reply with something like, 'cashouts normally take 24-48 hours but I see yours is set to be approved today' then in about 5 mins you have your cash....funny how that works, I seem to always be next in line when I email them?

Stars is the best, you get your money in minutes or less...it's just unfortunate the players are all better then me...or I'd play there more.

Party and Empire are pretty quick too, Paradise somewhere in between Party and Absolute for me anyways.

Make sure you post your Vegas trip, good luck..can't wait to hear the stories!!!! If you play at the imperial say hi to the 100 year old shemale that calls every hand down for me!!!!