Free UltimateBet.com gear

I just e-mailed UltimateBet.com for a free hat or t-shirt. Anyone think that they will actually send it? I hope so, but I highly doubt it. :(

Comments

• I just e-mailed UltimateBet.com for a free hat or t-shirt. Anyone think that they will actually send it? I hope so, but I highly doubt it. :(

Probably not, they "sell" those for ultimatepoints.

Besides, why would anyone want gear from a site that Phil Hellmuth is associated with... oh... right.... ;-)

Keith
  • LOL, I got a nice hat from Royal Vegas Poker (fullback) so it is quite nice!
  • Tilter wrote:
    LOL, I got a nice hat from Royal Vegas Poker (fullback) so it is quite nice!

Really??

Was it free? Who did you e-mail?
  • it actually wasn't RVP, more like the College Poker Championship.

I did some advertising for them on my campus (paid me a small fee/referral) and they sent me caps to distribute. Gave a couple to U of T people I play with and to my friends, but dam, the caps are nice.
  • Well, sadly, I didn't get my free hat or t-shirt. Yet I didn't leave empty handed! I got 2500 playchips AND a promise that they will keep bringing me their quality service. 8)

:lol::lol:
  • Well, sadly, I didn't get my free hat or t-shirt. Yet I didn't leave empty handed! I got 2500 playchips AND a promise that they will keep bringing me their quality service. 8)

:lol::lol:

what was UB's response? :shock: