Re-deposit at Paradise

I seem to have had a pretty good first week at Paradise. Since my first time playing there last Tuesday, I've somehow managed to turn the $40 from Lou's freeroll into $700. However, I've never actually deposited anything, so I still qualify for the "first deposit" bonuses. I'm looking at withdrawing and redepositing it so I can get some bonus whoring $ as well, so I'm wondering if anyone has details on how best to go about this (how long I'd need to withdraw it before redepositing, etc.). Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• I believe you can redeposit right away. Neteller is the best intermediary. And, you want to make sure you have Neteller in USD.

Awesome stuff!!!

Cheers
    Magi
  • magithighs wrote:
    I believe you can redeposit right away.  Neteller is the best intermediary.  And, you want to make sure you have Neteller in USD.
    I do have a US Netteller - thanks for the info. Also, a BIG THANK-YOU for hosting the free-rolls since it finally got me into "real money" online :) . I know this can't continue, but it's still a nice way to start!
  • Unfortunately you now have a real money account on Paradise so that kills your chance at whoring through pokersourceonline.com Before you open any other real money accounts at other sites check them out first. Let me know if you need any help.

For whoring on Paradise you need $200 to max out the first deposit bonus (25% or $50). The bonuses never expire and also stack. You can withdraw the money before you clear the bonus, so I would put the $200 in now and then take it out again before the end of the week. The poker sites tend to offer redeposit bonuses during every major holiday so I expect many of the sites will offer bonuses soon.

bonuswhores.com is invaluable for finding about reloads and clearance rates. For example your best clearance rate at paradise is at the $1/2 level and actually drops at $2/4. However since paradise bonuses never expire don't play above your level and take your time.

Personally I am pulling all my money out now and storing it up in Neteller to be ready to take advantage of any nice reloads over Christmas.
  • That is a sweet run, congrats.

Like moose said, any question about bonuses has already been answered twice @ www.bonuswhores.com (check out the sites reviews)

If you can't find the info you're looking for, run a search on thier forums.