Real Names

Hey guys, I was just wondering what all your names are in case I see you "in the real world" I won't have to call you by your screen name. Also, it would also be nice to post names in some messages. I have found out a few names, but screen names like ScottyZ and Jay make it almost impossible to known everyone's name.

Anyway, my name is Glenn...and I'm an alcoholic :shock:

Comments

• but screen names like ScottyZ and Jay make it almost impossible to known everyone's name.

:lol:

Keith
  • Wow, Keith...never saw that one coming :wink:

Anymore names out there.
  • Wow, Keith...never saw that one coming :wink:

Anymore names out there.

Another shocker: Scott

Hi, I'm Scott. And I'm a pokerholic.

ScottyZ
  • My name is Don. I used to be on a professional drinking team, but I retired. lol
  • well, maybe i should hold a contest of somekind...maybe offer a prize to the 1st to guess my name...

(hint: it's not rumplestiltskin)
  • Dan808 wrote:
    well, maybe i should hold a contest of somekind...maybe offer a prize to the 1st to guess my name...

(hint: it's not rumplestiltskin)

Borg designation: 8 of 8?

ScottyZ
  • Hey Glenn, Nathan doesn't post? Is he into poker as much as you?
  • Nah Jay, Nathan don't post. Although he enjoys poker just the same as I do...however he does not have my ability. :wink:
  • Shannon...but yes I am a guy...like Shannon Stewart or Shannon Briggs or Shannon Sharpe or....any other Shannon guys you can think of?
  • David
  • my name is teach
  • Bryan.
  • My name's "professor", but you can call me "prof".

- Dave
  • I'm Devin. When we do the live pokerforum tourney we should all have nametags that bear our usernames and our real names.

Regards,
    Devin
    all_aces
  • all_aces wrote:
    I'm Devin. When we do the live pokerforum tourney we should all have nametags that bear our usernames and our real names.

Regards,
    Devin
    all_aces
    Okay... this getting too erie. I had the exact same idea.

Scott(yZ)
  • Get out of my head.

Note to self: don't try to bluff Scotty. He will know.
  • Note to self: don't try to bluff Scotty. He will know.
    Uh-oh. Now you're starting one of those chains of infinite level thinking. You might now be thinking that after making such a statement, you can bluff me because I won't be expecting a bluff. But now you know that I know that you know you can bluff me. So now you can't bluff.

Etc, etc, etc.

It will eventually turn out that you can neither bluff me, nor can you make non-bluffs. Mwahahaha. So you might as well just choose randomly, and don't think of purple monkey dishwashers, when you're up against me. :)

ScottyZ
  • Jason

Garro is my Armenian Name (the one by which my wifes family refers to me)
  • My name is Derek. Along the lines of the whole mind-reading thing between Scotty and all_aces, here is another classic Simpsons quote:

Homer (mentally talking to Bart in a courtroom during the trial for Mayor Quimby's nephew): I know you can read MY thoughts, boy. Meow, meow, meow, meow...
  • Who's supplying the name tags?

or is it BYONT...

That's a cool word.. Byont! Just try saying it out loud.

Anyhow. Whoever makes my name tag, put a "Chris" on it.

That's a name I've been known to respond to.

hork.
  • My name is Joe Piskapoe
  • my name is teach
    Tilter wrote:
    My name is Joe Piskapoe
    Keep trying, guys. Knowing what a "name" is, you're half way on the road to reading comprehension! You're doin' sooper! ;)

Make it your mantra: *real* name, *real* name

ScottyZ