2000 Member Celebration??

Now that we have surpassed the 2000 member mark, I was wondering what, if anything, is planned to celebrate?

How about some random draws for members for some prizes or buyins to some local tourneys? How about a freeroll with a prize structure?

This event should be marked by SOMETHING. Any ideas or thoughts?

Comments

• How about a hammer to break up all the rocks around here?
  • You are all invited to the pants party
  • I thought the 2k bug that disabled recent unread messages was the celebration
  • The correct answer is...

Membership dues will NOT be colllected for the 2006 calendar year. Starting in 2007, yearly dues will be back, all members are reminded to send their dues to:

MickeyHoldem (Treasurer)
    72o MickeyHoldem Lane
    Jolly Harbour, Antigua, West Indies

Enjoy your year off!!

2007 calander year dues are currently estimated to be $220.
  • Nice one Mickey...lol

Anyway, a sponsorship for the Ryder Cup of Poker would be great. Anything that CPF could do would be great, especially due to that fact that 'the owner..Sloth' could actually be involved in winning it!

stp
  • I'm in contact with a bunch of potential sponsors for the "event" in question. Nothing in stone yet, but I'm trying to send some cpf members to Vegas all expenses paid...but again, nothing solid. It's taking longer than expected to reach an agreement.
  • sloth wrote:
    I'm in contact with a bunch of potential sponsors for the "event" in question. Nothing in stone yet, but I'm trying to send some cpf members to Vegas all expenses paid...but again, nothing solid. It's taking longer than expected to reach an agreement.

Pick me pick me pick me! Keep trying your best Neil, that's all we can ask....man that's exciting news!

stp
  • sloth wrote:
    I'm in contact with a bunch of potential sponsors for the "event" in question. Nothing in stone yet, but I'm trying to send some cpf members to Vegas all expenses paid...but again, nothing solid. It's taking longer than expected to reach an agreement.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!! Keep up the great work Sloth!! Thanks.
  • Congrats on the 2000 member list. Now I suggest some of your regulars bite their tongue and do something more to make new members feel welcome, and provide some intelligent responses. Heres one that won't be coming back.