Saturday Dec. 17th - $50 NL Home Game. (Toronto)

Time: Saturday, Dec 17th @ 8 pm.

Buy-in: $50 NL. (1-2 tables)

Early Bird (20% Chip Bonus): Paid before Dec. 14th.

Optional $10 (20% Chip Bonus) on the day of Dec. 17th for those who did not get the Early Bird.

Followed by 1-2 Live Cash Game.

Website: http://www.jae.ca/jpt/ --> Click on the latest archived date.

Comments

• Bump.

2 tables.

7 seats left.
  • Dude let me esplain to you why you getting zero responses to your ad.

1/ your first post you're asking people to send money in advance

2/ what insurance is there that once we pay in advance and receive an address where to show up, that the address is not a deserted parking lot in Pickering

3/ You're likel;y the most honest person around and didn't think of this potential for scam, but this may be why no one has jumped in yet.

4/ If you remove the 20% bonus and simply take your chances that people who say they're in will actually show up, you'll get better response (I think).

Good Luck with your tourney.
  • SOS wrote:
    Dude let me esplain to you why you getting zero responses to your ad.

1/ your first post you're asking people to send money in advance

2/ what insurance is there that once we pay in advance and receive an address where to show up, that the address is not a deserted parking lot in Pickering

3/ You're likel;y the most honest person around and didn't think of this potential for scam, but this may be why no one has jumped in yet.

4/ If you remove the 20% bonus and simply take your chances that people who say they're in will actually show up, you'll get better response (I think).

Good Luck with your tourney.

Ahh.. I see. Well, I've been doing this tournament for over.. 1.5 years now.

People can go to http://www.jae.ca/jpt/

Look at the old archives of all the e-mails, pictures etc. Than they will know its legit, no scams.

It is ok too. People do not have to give the money in advance, they can just pay the additional $10 to get the 20% chip bonus when they arrive. $50 and $60 is not that big of a difference. It just beefs up the pot.

Thanks for the heads up... Really appreciate the comment.
  • 5 seats left still.

If anyone still interested. Give me a call, 416 720 7677.