what up with yon forum?

I'm having a heck of a time getting to the forum from home. www.pokerforum.ca just doesn't work. I'm using some 204.157 address and it is almost free of graphics. Very hard to find the 'new topic' button...

I'm thinking maybe I need to reboot my PC since the forum moved? I haven't done that yet. Wish I didn't have to, either!

Comments

• "unread posts since last visit" still doesn't work either....guess it doesn't matter, but it's annoying
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    "unread posts since last visit" still doesn't work either....guess it doesn't matter, but it's annoying

If you click the "Click here to try all unread topics." link in the "show unread posts" page then you will see everything new since your last visit.
  • 2 clicks for what used to take one, now that's progress...my poor clicker finger
  • ya like I don't click fold often enough....now this. :D

j/k it's always a pain when a database driven website gets changed servers. lots of tweaking to get it perfect but i'm sure the site admins will iron it out.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    2 clicks for what used to take one, now that's progress...my poor clicker finger
    I think ya only gotta do it the one time. Seems to work ok for me but then again, I could be missing millions of important posts...
  • Like the man says, I want it free and I want it now, give it to me faster!

http://gprime.net/video.php/reallifevsinternet