blind timer?

recommendations for places to buy a little blind timer? one of those small hand held timers?

Comments

• stratola wrote:
    recommendations for places to buy a little blind timer? one of those small hand held timers?

Any kitchen supply store. Gizmos, Strokes, Home Sense.

Basicaly anywhere that sells cooking supplies. Should run you between $8-$20.

Also handy, is a dgital watch. (Althoung not everyone at the table can see it.)

JohnnieH
  • yes, I realize i can get a normal timer anywhere, I would like when that has the blind level and countdown with the bigger numbers.
  • Those ones you will have to look at poker supplies store. Or if you have a laptop, there are programs you can install which can serve that purpose as well. The one I use is called "The Tournament Director", and the one Zithal uses I believe is "Poker Clock".
  • If you don't mind spending the cash and just want something small, do a search on "Poker Genie". A cool little device.
  • Zithal wrote:
    If you don't mind spending the cash and just want something small, do a search on "Poker Genie". A cool little device.

Thanks for bailling me out Rob,
  • if you have a laptop download the tournament director,its free
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Zithal wrote:
    If you don't mind spending the cash and just want something small, do a search on "Poker Genie". A cool little device.

Thanks for bailling me out Rob,

C'mon Johnnie don't be so hard on yourself. At least you didn't suggest one of these. http://www.gormangiftgallery.com/retro-wall-clock-4.html
  • Those where next, trust me.
  • Not that I like shopping there but try wally world (walmart). They have 8 buck devices that I"ve seen sold for upwards of $20.00 with a dealer button. They move quickly so if you find it grab it.
  • I'm going with the retro clock Flint suggested :D
  • What can the Wally timers do?