Will the 2000th member post in this thread?

I'm dying to know.

Comments

• I had to go with the majority. :D
  • I was tempted to create another account just so I cna be #2000
  • I am asking this because of the wording of your poll:

Why are you assuming it is going to be a he?
  • Why are you assuming it is going to be a he?

'IT' just sounds so informal.
  • westside8 wrote:
    I was tempted to create another account just so I cna be #2000

I was tempted just so I could vote twice.
  • Who thinks BBC listed 'I hate BBC' in an obvious attempt to validate his own importance to being a 'badboy' of the tough pokerforum gang.
  • Chugs wrote:
    Who thinks BBC listed 'I hate BBC' in an obvious attempt to validate his own importance to being a 'badboy' of the tough pokerforum gang.

That is a separate poll.
  • Chugs wrote:
    Who thinks BBC listed 'I hate BBC' in an obvious attempt to validate his own importance to being a 'badboy' of the tough pokerforum gang.

I love it when people get all psycological and try to read between the lines.. Where did you get your degree from?

Maybe it's just an alternative way of stating 'No vote, Show me the results'?
  • Did anyone see who the 2000th member was?

BBC is a loser..... :D:D:D
  • MDSGuy wrote:
    Did anyone see who the 2000th member was?

What a waste - hope whoever took it likes there new second account...
  • I'll have to update the poll for the 2001st member.
  • Not yet it looks like we are back to 1999!!
  • beanie42 wrote:
    MDSGuy wrote:
    Did anyone see who the 2000th member was?

What a waste - hope whoever took it likes there new second account...

Agreed!
  • I move that we officially recognize winwon as the 2000th forum member, so that we can avoid having a Christmas campaign.

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I move that we officially recognize winwon as the 2000th forum member, so that we can avoid having a Christmas campaign.
    I object - his chad was hanging! (that sounds so dirty...) ;)
  • Chugs wrote:

"Hate" is such a strong word.... lol.. How about "Have disdain for"... In any case BBC has some sensible comments, just not always phrased in an appropriate manner.....

BBC Z.... just pulling your leg a little.. So when are you gonna come out and play some live poker with some of us "regulars"... Perhaps you can give us some tips...
  • Actually I noticed that GBHshift manager seems to have two accounts too. Sigh I wish some of the guest lurkers would stop being so weak passive and just register...
  • BBC Z.... just pulling your leg a little.. So when are you gonna come out and play some live poker with some of us "regulars"... Perhaps you can give us some tips...

Depending on how things work out, I'm considering attending Zithal's weird linking March tournament (If he'd accept me back is another question..)
    Sigh I wish some of the guest lurkers would stop being so weak passive and just register...

I wish the people who do register and never post would list thier reasons why they don't.. There had to be some reason for signing up originally..
  • BBC Z wrote:
    BBC Z....  just pulling your leg a little.. So when are you gonna come out and play some live poker with some of us "regulars"... Perhaps you can give us some tips...

Depending on how things work out, I'm considering attending Zithal's weird linking March tournament (If he'd accept me back is another question..)

Wasn't aware you were in Rob's bad books, you must have really overstepped your bounds because Rob is a class guy with great organizational skills and an excellent host. How about let us know when you are next going to Niagara to play 2/4. An old uber rock would love to learn from the master.....  Perhaps several of us could go at the same time
  • BBC Z wrote:
    I wish the people who do register and never post would list thier reasons why they don't.. There had to be some reason for signing up originally..
    I do know a few people who are "registered lurkers" and the basic reason I've gotten is to PM for home games.
  • So we cleared 2000 members.

Who was it?
  • Dunno, they didnt post!
  • Depending on how things work out, I'm considering attending Zithal's weird linking March tournament (If he'd accept me back is another question..)

I don't want to speak for Rob but all I can say is that he IS NOT one to hold a grudge, big deal you were late. We're all over it and have learned from it. I'd love to play against you sometime, I'm thinking another CPF Tournament is in order.

stp
  • BBC Z wrote:
    BBC Z.... just pulling your leg a little.. So when are you gonna come out and play some live poker with some of us "regulars"... Perhaps you can give us some tips...

Most definately! I actually feel really crappy for what happened low those many yearandahalfs ago. No bad feelings on my part and I hope you don't hold a grudge against me. Very brief history lesson for those than weren't around for it...

BBC Z signed up for Bristol Street IX. I had no idea who he was but signed him up. The tournament started and a half hour later BBC Z walks in. I told him that he was late and couldn't seat him, he immediately left.

What I didn't know was that BBC Z had come from out of town (Missisauga was it?), so he wasn't able to phone to tell me he was going to be late. I assumed his was some local guy. So, he basically drove to Waterloo for nothing. Had I known this I would have tried to do something as an exception to my usual rule.

Here's the original posting (http://204.157.37.206/~pokerfor/forum/index.php?topic=1423.0) Ah, memories.

The following days/weeks on the boards weren't a lot of fun. BBC Z didn't like me very much after that, and I think that's about the time that BBC Z became the official "villian" of the boards.

Regardless, it's all really old news, absolutely no bad feelings on my part. I hope there's none left on yours. Anytime you want to come down to play you're more than welcome...

...just let me know if you're going to be late. ;)
  • Ahhhhhhh, finally some Oprah moments on the forum, I'm going to stop breast feeding my kid and read some more :D
  • I hope there's none left on yours.

Not at all. Thanks.
    Ahhhhhhh, finally some Oprah moments on the forum, I'm going to stop breast feeding my kid and read some more

Go and look at my posts from a year ago or so if you want drama.
  • I really hope you get down for a tournament BBC, and I hope I get a chance to play I enjoy the challenge of playing against better players...it makes me better.....and there are a lot of good players at Zithal's tournaments.

Just make sure you place your cards face up rather then towards the muck. :D