Downloading Poker Videos

For anybody interested in downloading poker programs not seen in Canada, www.suprnova.org and the BitTorrent program are excellent. Do a search on BitTorrent and download the client, then just go to www.suprnova.org or www.novasearch.net to find the links. If you leave the computer on, the downloads usually don't take more than a night or less. I've been able to download all 6 episodes of Celebrity Poker on Bravo, LateNight Poker from the UK, and a couple of WPT's but those will be on CityTV soon anyways. Hope that helps.

Comments

• Oh, and its especially great for movies and software too.
  • Wow, thanks for the info on the poker downloads. I've used torrent before... pretty neat P2P program (open source - wooo).
  • Mine don't seem to be working...do you need any special codec? I know that some filetypes require a certain type of viewer...any help?
  • what's not working, the videos or the downloading client program?
  • I think I got the problem all sorted out...thanks, though. I think I had a bad version of Media Player, so I just re-downloaded, and it worked fine.
  • As a side note, it's pretty sweet how you can resume downloads with BitTorrent. I thought I had lost 50% of my download, but I was able to recover it (which was great!)
  • I love it, I got all 5 days of WSOP 2003 and transferred it to VCD, so sweet watching it over and over again
  • What kinds of software is available?
  • hahaha...i was looking into this BitTorrent thing, and i realized that i used to know that bram cohen guy...years ago...small world for sure
  • after reading some of the feedbacks on download.com, i see some XP users had difficulty with this program.

xp users here: any troubles?
    i'm using xp pro (corp)

thanks