Ready to Start playing real money online

Hello THere,

I'm ready to play for money online.  I've gone to instantbankroll.com and signed up with partypoker.  My questions are:

1.   I've heard that pokerstars is a good site too.  Am I able to install both party poker and pokerstars software on the same PC ?
2.   Are there any more things that I should do before I start playing for money ? Things like  I've heard that I should start a netteller account for my money management.

Thanks for all your help and advise.

Regards,

Big Games

:as :ac

Comments

• you can most definitely have a pokerstars and party poker account on the same pc. you can install lots of different poker software, there are tons of different poker rooms.

a neteller account is most definitely a good idea, one thing to be sure of is to open it in USD if you plan on using multiple sites as you wont lose transfer fees going to and from poker rooms.
  • Don't forget Party Poker has a beginner's only section and there are beginner freerolls and tourneys that are only available the first week you activate your real money account with a deposit.

Start the Neteller process but you won't need it for a few weeks at least. Get really comfortable with the Party Poker software and make sure you are a winning player before you start bouncing around the various other sites.
  • I guess the real question is how long before you know if your a winning player? Unfortunately my experience with play money vs real money is play money doesn't tell ya anything. Play money stictly lets you get used to the software.
  • If you like NL play, the $25 Pot Limit games on Party can be a feeding frenzy...but
    there are some sharks that like to feed there too...lol

The nice thing about the $25 Pot Limit game is that it the pots tends to meet
    the raked hand requirements more often than not, and the play is, at best, suspect :fish:

Good Luck...