"Show unread posts since last visit" not working

If I click this link, it always says there are no new posts...then I click on the "try all unread posts" link that then shows up and I get a listing of posts, is this doing the same thing?

Why does the first link no longer work?

Comments

• The "unread posts since last visit", and "all unread posts" functions give different results.

One way to see all of your unread posts is to link directly to the page:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?action=unread;all

ScottyZ
  • Um, I'm having the same problem as GTA. After the site upgrade the "show unread posts since last visit" doesn't work. There have obvioulsy been new posts since the main forum shows this.
  • you have to log on since your old cookie is stale
  • Mine isn't working at all, very annoying. I've logged in several times and nothing.

stp
  • it's worked once or twice for me but not every time I log in. very annoying
  • Mine does not work at all, and I ate no stale cookies
  • The unread messages seems to have become very aggressive. If you click it once, you'll see all the new threads. If you click it again (without having viewed anything) it will say there are no new messages since last visit..
  • BBC Z wrote:
    The unread messages seems to have become very aggressive. If you click it once, you'll see all the new threads. If you click it again (without having viewed anything) it will say there are no new messages since last visit..

It seems the 'unread messages' has become the ultimate poker player ... tight agressive
  • I've started using the 'Last 10 posts on the forum' link, located near the bottom of the page.

stp
  • seems to be working again for me
  • ok i lied its still fkd up