Westside TOC Hotels???

Can anyone who is familiar with the area of the tournament let me know what would be the best area to search for hotels?

Closest to Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph....other???

Thanks

Comments

• Shopsy's Home for the Calling Stations is nice.

There is a bed and breakfast in Maryhill. Don't know what it is like.
  • I guess I'll just book something in Kitchener, I assume that's pretty close???
  • There is a Motel 8 at the end of Hwy 6 and Victoria. The hall is 15 minutes from there. Don't know the number but you will pass it if you follw the directions I gave.

Brent
  • Do you mean in Guelph?

I lived iin Guelph for school so know it pretty well, was just wondering if Kitchener would be a better idea.

Thanks Brent
  • Kitchener is better,closer,hyway 7 (victoria street) has lots of hotels right on the edge of town cheap too.
  • Found some online in central Kitchener, I guess that'll do....rates running around $80-$100/night is the best I can find.
  • Compared to where the hotels are in Kitchener and the ones in Guelph, I think Guelph would be a better choice. The Super8 at the hanlon and victoira should be cheap and the closest, not to mention they have a great sushi restuarant outside.

Better yet would be the MerryHill Inn, don't know how mucha room would be but it is less then 10 minutes.
  • As long as I'm within 15-20 mins I'm fine, which I assume I am in Kitchener?
  • you'll be less than 15 in guelph as well......
    There is a holiday inn express at the edge of town...over by woodlawn bowl and the Stampeed Ranch (some after poker entertainment!?).
    You'll be closer than 15 min from there...as long as you are in the north end of guelph you'll be fine.
    M
  • Oh, and I forgot to mention, and hot girls that need a place to stay for the tournament, I'll split the room 60/40 :D
  • I am still trying to reshuffle some things so I can make it out to the ToC. :crossesfingersreallytightly:

If there are only 60 people, is there still a need for a hotel? Seems like 60 people could be done in one day rather than 2.
  • I settled on a crappy hotel in Kitchener, figuring I'll only be there to sleep...if the game is over in 1 day hopefully there will be live games Sunday, or I'll head down to Brantford for some 10 20