The dream hand!

I'm low stack of 3 remaining in a sit n go, having just knocked out number 4. He didn't have much, but I took it. lol Then I get the dream hand. lol

Board flops Kx Qc 8d

I'm holding a pair of eights so this is looking pretty good so far. lol (This guy was gouging me back when his stack was about 6-1 of mine. When this hand happened I was only about 2-1 of his)

I wanna milk this guy so I check. He bets. hehe I just call. Turn shows 8c. Quads for me. woohoo I check again. Buddy bets again. I call again. River shows 9c. I bet small. Buddy raises. I reraise big. He stumbles, but calls. Sure enough. The nut flush. hehehe Boy that was fun!!!! lol

About 5 minutes later I waxed them both. Great run of cards.

Comments

• Nice. But if he made the straight flush, he would've been laughing at your quads.
  • Yeah I should have laid it down. :? lol
  • HAHAHA
  • Yeah in this case I would have put him on the straight flush and laid down :wink:

Don't you just love when people "tie their own rope" :)
  • Haha, I wasn't implying that you shouldve folded. But you called it your "dream hand," whereas my dream hand with that board would've been JcTc. 8)
  • By dream, I just meant I KNEW this guy had the nuts. I just knew it. Don't ask me how. I also was dealt pocket nines earlier in the game, and right before the flop I KNEW I'd catch a nine. And I did. It was a freaky game. lol Maybe my new name should be Voodoo. lol

PS, in all the hands I've ever played online, I've only hit a straight flush once. I think it was 7-J. Quads only about 5 or 6 times.
  • Haha, I'll make sure I don't ever play against you and your Voodoo-ism any time soon then...
  • LOL

Voodoo is a powerful opponent...still learning to harness it's power.
  • Problem is, the voodoo comes and goes. lol No control over when it happens. Must harness the power. ooohhmmmm ooohhhmmm lmao