Party Poker 750k Gauranteed 11/27/05

Anyone playing this today?

I just sat'd into this tourny and am excited to play it. It's the biggest prizepool I've ever been a part of.

However, they claim they are going to pay out the top 400 places, regardless of how many entrants - Looks like that will be ~20% so theres a good chance to cash in it. I wonder how this will affect the play? MAkes me wish I had played a few of the Pokerstars 20% paid structures....

Comments

• I just qualified last night for the UltimateBet Stone Cold Nuts II tourney. It's a 1Mil guarunteed tourney with a $500+50 dorect buyin.
    It isn't until January and there are already over 800 people signed up, so I imagine the pool will be a good but over 1 Mil.

This will be my biggest as well.

Any tips on how to prepare? Im thinking the best way would just be to read up and play as many MTTs as I can.
  • Well, after my showing today I don't think I'm the best person to be giving advice ;).

If you're going to do some reading and havent done so already, check out harrignton on hold em volumes 1 &2. Definitely the books that most improoved my MTT game.
  • Will do!

Those books arnt in my library yet so I think I'll definitely check them out.