**SUNDAY 60 Freezeout at The Unit** @ 6pm!

Hi Everyone,

We've had such success with our tournament on Tuesday and a high demand for another one, we're going to be running the same 60 Freezeout on SUNDAY!  In the weeks to come we are going to make this Sunday tournament  a Poker League.  Having a leaderboard to reward players for their placing.  Having monthly prizes for the top ranked players of the month!

The Unit presents; 60 Sunday Freezeout

The tournament will feature:

- Tourney Starts @ 6pm, registration starts @ 5-5:30pm, seating @ 5:45pm
- Dinner @ 5pm
- Maximum 33 Players (3 Tables)
- 60 Buy-in (50 + 10)
- Three (3) Positions paid (50/30/20%)

**note** any prize that involves buy-ins into our ring games require the player to play for a min. of 2 hours @ the table in order to receive the bonus

- 2500 Starting Chips (Initial blind level: 25/50)
- 30 minutes for first 2 levels, 20 minute increments afterwards

**IMPORTANT NOTE************************************ **************************
You are OFFICIALLY registered once you have provided the buy-in for the tourney. However, at anytime during the week you can register a spot by giving half the buy-in (30)
************************************** **************************************** *

Following the tourney, we will be offering a live table of 1/2 No-Limit action. Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the
evening, and we look forward to having you join us for Tournament Sundays
at The Unit!

The Unit also has nightly NL/Limit Ring games starting at 8pm!

The Unit
unitpoker@hotmail.com

Comments

• That's great, I love your Tuesday tournament but I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to make it the last couple weeks. But Sunday at 6 is perfect. I'll be there for sure.

Bobby
  • Sounds good bobby.

See you Sunday.
  • im in for sure plus 2, where r u located again?
  • Hey kidpoker,

I'll send you a PM with our address.
  • Sunday sounds great, count me in. The 1/2 game after as usual right??
  • We'll be hosting a 1/2 NL as soon as the first table breaks.
  • Great game, too bad my play wasn't...
  • Update for December 4th

Hi Everyone, we are running this Sunday 60 Freezeout weekly, the tournament was a fun time last week and continued on to a live 1/2 NL game all through the night.

Looking forward to seeing all regular players and welcome all New players!

Thanks,
    The Unit

As always Football will be played on the plasma.
  • I'll be there.

Cheers
  • Update for December 11th

Hi Everyone,

Last week was a great turnout! Three tables made for an action packed tournament and a good prizepool.

Call 647.829.8648 for any details regarding the tournament, remember to leave a callback number on our voicemail if you need directions.

Thanks,
    The Unit
  • Update for December 18th

Last Sunday's tournament was a huge success selling out for a max prize pool. This week's tournament starts at 6pm. Looking forward to seeing all regular and new faces!

Give us a call or drop us an e-mail for directions or info.

Thanks,
    The Unit
    unitpoker@hotmail.com
  • Jay/Two..

I'll be playing the tourny, got a couple friends coming by to play the cash game afterwards.

Bobby
  • Sounds good Bobby, see you this evening.
  • Update for Jan 1st (HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!)

This week's tournament starts at 6pm. Looking forward to seeing all regular and new faces!

Give us a call or drop us an e-mail for directions or info.

Thanks,
    The Unit
    unitpoker@hotmail.com
  • Update for January 8th
  • Update for January 15th

Our Sunday Tournament has been jam packed with lots of fun and action! The tournament starts at 6pm followed by 1/2 No Limit which plays all hours of the night.

If you need any info regarding the tournament or location, don't hesistate to give us a call at 647.829.8648 or drop us an e-mail at unitpoker@hotmail.com

Thanks as always,
    The Unit
  • Update for Sunday January 22nd!
  • Update for January 29th

Hi Everyone,

There will be a slight change of plans this Sunday, the tournament will start at 6pm as usual, but we will be serving Dinner at 5pm.  So come on in early, eat some dinner and register a spot for the tournament.

Thanks,
    The Unit
  • Update for February 12th!
  • Update for March 5th!
  • I'm in...any other forum members going?

(looking at MDS)
  • Update for March 12th!