FRIDAYS @ THE NUTHOUSE

Hey everyone!

Jon B. here with a few details for you about Nuthouse Fridays!
I guess I'll just start with a list of things we are running:
-1/2 No Limit cash game - we've been running successfully for about 3-4 weeks now, lots of action on the table, a truly great game
-5/5 No Limit cash game - 2 weeks going strong, and just this past Friday, the game wrapped all the way till noon on Saturday

Now here's a list of things that are projected to run, once we get enough interested from players:
-$40 Rebuy and Addon Tournament
-3/6 or 4/8 Limit cash game
-10/20 Limit cash game

Our location is Warden + 14th, address is 145 Royal Crest Court.
If you are interested in coming out, either e-mail me at: jonbee08@gmail.com or give me a call at 647-295-8815 and let me know what's up
I like to know who's coming for what ahead of time so I can better accomodate them, so plz do let me know what's going on with you.

Hope to see you there!
(If Saturday nights are more convenient for you to play, I might see what the interest is, and open up somewhere on Saturdays too)

-Jon B.

P.S. For those of you downtown folk who are looking for a nice 1/2NL game, I know a really well run, clean and fun place with lots of action, so message me if you want details.

Comments

• I would be interested in the 10 20 limit game and the $40 rebuy tourney, please email me with the details if these ever get going.
  • I would play the 40 rebuy regularly if it was available.