Beware: I'm headin to AC this weekend

Hopefully, I can come up with a trip report that can hold even a glimmer of a shadow to the vegas one.

Comments

• Shower and don't lose $500.00 and you should be way ahead right there.

JFK.

Your Vegas reports were great, I'll be looking forward to how AC went.
    Any specific reason you are going to AC? Or just sick of Seneca/Niagara?
  • Any specific reason you are going to AC? Or just sick of Seneca/Niagara?

I'm in Raleigh, NC for 6 weeks on the job. It's american thanksgiving which means I get Thursday -> Sunday off. I have a work rental car and they pay gas. Combine that with a per diem for food and I'm practically getting paid to gamble. Raleigh is perfectly far enough away to make everything an extended drive..

Florida is 12 hours, Tunica 12 hours, Mrytle Beach 3 hours, Atlanta 9 hours... At 7:30h, AC doesn't look so bad. Staying at a motel in absecon for $200 total for 4 days.

One things for sure, I'll be taking things far more slowly.
  • makes sense. Good luck.
  • Good luck... I'll be at Turning Stone this weekend... God Bless America!!!
  • youll love the borgata
  • Looking forward to hearing your report. Me and my crew are heading there in April...
  • here's a little free preview.. Apparently someone wrote up quick one about themselves on 2+2 and I got mentioned..

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4037548&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

heh.. I'm the 'young kid' who dropped the 'sup bro' in this guys trip report when I was playing at the showboat

I've been thinking a lot about the maniac that sat at the table.. I'll post my conclusions in the real TR.
  • sup bro ?
  • Dead Money wrote:
    sup bro ?

Thats the keyphrase used to determine if any 2+2ers are sitting at your table without letting the other players at the table know. You usually respond with '15 tackles for losses' or any other piece of information about 'sup bro'.. One guy at the tropicana had a shirt with 'SUP BRO' on the front and a picture of a football..

'Brown Trout' is still ok but harder to work into a conversation..

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1351699&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1