should i make a river bet here?

Background: Grazy is flagged red in my notes which means he's a super donk. He plays too many hands, plays bad kickers, chases any kind of draw (especially flush draws), and will never lay down ak, ever. Anyways, you get the idea...

I'm wondering if i should bet the river here when the third flush card hits. I knew he could easily have ace rag, but he also chases a lot of flushes. If he check raises me i think i have to call because he could easily have a9, a4, a3 the way he plays. Is an extra bb worth potentially losing two? This is twice this session i've played a hand this way and i'm wondering if i'm missing some value.

FullTiltPoker Game #301889713: Table Camino Eldorado - $2/$4 - Limit Hold'em - 15:42:19 ET - 2005/11/21
Seat 1: jersteff6 ($84)
Seat 2: Azal ($95)
Seat 3: Gwazy ($71.50)
Seat 4: Chris ($45)
Seat 5: ODavoO ($92)
Seat 6: IMAKEFRUSH ($85.50)
Seat 7: Cloverbandit ($0), is sitting out
Seat 8: Leepol ($183)
Seat 9: ccrider122 ($44)
ODavoO posts the small blind of $1
Cloverbandit stands up
IMAKEFRUSH has 5 seconds left to act
THD adds $40
IMAKEFRUSH is sitting out
IMAKEFRUSH has timed out
Leepol posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Chris [Ks Ad]
ccrider122 calls $2
jersteff6 folds
Azal folds
Gwazy calls $2
Chris raises to $4
ODavoO folds
Leepol calls $2
ccrider122 calls $2
Gwazy has 15 seconds left to act
Gwazy calls $2
*** FLOP *** [Kc Ac 9h]
Leepol checks
ccrider122 bets $2
Gwazy calls $2
Chris raises to $4
Leepol folds
ccrider122 folds
Gwazy calls $2
*** TURN *** [Kc Ac 9h] [4d]
Gwazy checks
Chris bets $4
Gwazy calls $4
*** RIVER *** [Kc Ac 9h 4d] [3c]
Gwazy checks
Chris checks
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Chris shows [Ks Ad] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
Gwazy mucks
Chris wins the pot ($34) with two pair, Aces and Kings
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $35 | Rake $1
Board: [Kc Ac 9h 4d 3c]
Seat 1: jersteff6 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Azal didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: Gwazy mucked [As 8c] - a pair of Aces
Seat 4: Chris (button) showed [Ks Ad] and won ($34) with two pair, Aces and Kings
Seat 5: ODavoO (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 6: IMAKEFRUSH is sitting out
Seat 7: Cloverbandit is sitting out
Seat 8: Leepol (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 9: ccrider122 folded on the Flop

Comments

• Bet for sure and call every check raise.
  • I agree with zero. I think the fact he did not bet the river gives me more confidence that he wasn't on the flush draw and you have a winner. I would bet.
  • You usually want to value bet an unknown player on the river when he's getting 9 to 1 or more.

The odds are so good that it almost forces a call. Are you good 66% of the time here? Yeah.

His play feels like it's a draw, but when he shows no initative the entire hand you can't see Monsters Under the Bed.
  • Headsup vs. a loose player it's a pretty easy river bet (especially when checked in front, although you will see the donk river check-raise more often by these players). First to act into a multiway pot I'm much more leery of betting out though since it's more probable that one of them is on a flush draw...
  • Absolutely bet every time and call a raise .
  • ... although you will see the donk river check-raise more often by these players

A classic line... About a month ago... the double-donk check/bet/raise/fold

Observed live 3-6 game... heads up at the river... 3rd heart falls... looks like a draw checks, best hand bets, looks like a draw raises, best hand mumbles obsenities and then folds... looks like a draw shows bluff... tilt insues!!!