where should I play

I was looking at different sites and I can't decide where I should play online...either pokerstars, ultimate bet or party poker... I am only looking for low limit games, so what would you guys suggest???

Comments

• Why not try them all then you decide which one you like best.
    I like Stars but it is as much a personal preference as anything. I just prefer their software and their customer support is pretty good.
  • If you never had played at any online sites before, I suggest looking into the site www.instantbankroll.com (specificly Party)
    I discovered it after I already created a real money account on Party.
  • thank you westside...I think that is where I was going to sign up, and now I am glad that you gave me that link...
  • Before signing up anywhere, search for "neteller" on this site and get your money management started off right as well.
    Makes the whole online experience more enjoyable.

Good luck Claude.
  • Also check out these two sites, great info on 'generating' some extra money!

http://www.bonuswhores.com/

http://www.pokersourceonline.com
  • I just tried setting up a neteller accou but for some reason they won't accept my phone number?????has this happened to anyone??? I will try calling their custumer support...just wondering if I deposit money without neteller how do you withdraw money???sorrry if this sounds dumb but I just want to make sure I do it right....is neteller the best way to go???
  • I believe Neteller is the way to go, call their support they are very good. I believe it's the easiest way to move money in and out of the poker sites without any fees.
  • well I just tried neteller and because my phone number is unlisted, they can't verify the phone number....now I have to wait five business days or until the small deposit goes into my account, and then I should be able to transfer some money....oh well was hoping to play this weekend but I guess I'll have to wait....thanks for the help and the advice guys...very much appreciated....
  • Claude, you can always do a deposit via visa into your neteller account. They charge you a few points but if you want to play this wkend its your best bet.
  • yep, tried the visa thing too, but my credit crad won't accept it...I think I am just screwed for this weekend..... (maybe it's a sign)
  • I too found NetTeller a bit of a nightmare .. gave them my savings acct info and then they tell me they don't accept savings accounts, so I give them my checking account and they won't accept that because they say I'm trying to use two accounts.

so shag 'em .. went to my Citadel and things are fine.
    cheers,
    Mike
  • Claude wrote:
    well I just tried neteller and because my phone number is unlisted, they can't verify the phone number....now I have to wait five business days or until the small deposit goes into my account, and then I should be able to transfer some money....oh well was hoping to play this weekend but I guess I'll have to wait....thanks for the help and the advice guys...very much appreciated....

You had to wait for the small deposit anyways to verify the account in order to use the free transfer. Without it, you could only use the instatransfer which costs $$$.
  • I just verified my account today...where is the free transfer??? all I see is the instacash and they charge 8.9%...thanks for your help,
  • Click on either Deposit or Withdrawal (as appropriate), and there should be an option called EFT - Electronic Funds Transfer.

There should be no fee (other than the fee associated with currency exchange) for this type of transaction.

ScottyZ
  • ah, ok cool thanks...is this option instant or does it take a couple days???
  • nevermind, went and checked, it takes 4 or 5 business days. thanks for the info
  • You can pretty much count on the 5 business days. They want you to use the Instatransfer. However once you have your money in to deposit into a poker site is instant and free. Withdrawal takes anywhere from a couple hours (Party Poker - even on weekends) to 3-4 days (Golden Palace). Average for withdrawals is a day or two.

Also be aware that if your account is in US$ (it should be) when you ask for a transfer of $100 that will be $100 US. Neteller will tack on the exchange and the CDN$ equivalent will be taken from your account. Just pointing that out so you don't overdraw your account.