Bracelet Returned!!

I guess the bracelet enjoyed staying at Eleanor's place so much after the first game, it wanted to go back... Except this time, it was hubby wearing it home.

BigChrisE wins it, along with about $250 CASH for first place. Second went to Jeff, who put up a heck of a battle being short stacked during the last two rounds of blinds, and taking home (I think) about $170. Third place went to Chris H during a heck of a battle, he took home about $120.

Pics, Excel File will be updated and sent out over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who came out tonight, and congradulations to BigChrisE and all the winners tonight.

Oh, before I forget...tonight's chump was HORK42!! Had a great excuse though, don't you think? I'm telling you bud, cod liver oil and a bumpy dirt road will solve your problem :D

Comments

• Congrats Chris...

Q on the river........ AHHH still having flashbacks..... :D
  • Thanks guys,

Queens and the river were my friends the whole night.
  • Congrats Chris, you really did deserve it this week.

I got lucky in the early rounds, built a nice lead, then got drunk with power, and lost it all back, then got lucky some more, for a nice comeback to 2nd.

You on the other hand, played a well disciplined game. Played solid throughout, let us wild cannons win and lose fortunes the whole time you build a slow an steady empire. Even when you were down, you didn't make any desperate moves, just controlled aggression for sure pots. Next week, I'll try to give you more of a fight.
  • Congrats Chris, you really did deserve it this week.

I got lucky in the early rounds, built a nice lead, then got drunk with power, and lost it all back, then got lucky some more, for a nice comeback to 2nd.

You on the other hand, played a well disciplined game. Played solid throughout, let us wild cannons win and lose fortunes the whole time you build a slow an steady empire.  Even when you were down, you didn't make any desperate moves, just controlled aggression for sure pots.  Next week, I'll try to give you more of a fight.

Thanks Jeff.