Aaron Kanter -- The Worst Final Table Player?

If you go by the TV coverage of the hands this guy played...well, just frustrating seeing a player of this calibre making it to the final table. Made some terrible calls and some terrible reads.

Comments

• Holy crap, I just HAVE to make my first post on the topic of Aaron Kanter...in my honest opinion he was the LUCKIEST player I think I have ever seen. Did you see the hand he played when he *Possible Spoilers* Took majority of Raymer's chips? Holy hell he is so terrible! Raymer was betting the whole time, Kanter called pre-flop with Q/J quited which is arguable, not THAT bad of a play. What was bad was when Kanter had NO draws whatsover post-flop when Raymer bet with Kings with a low-card, rainbow flop and Kanter called it down?...then catches a heard on the turn, where he proceeded to re-raise Raymer with nothing but a Queen-High flush draw...which he then put all of his chips in the pot when Raymer pushed all-in! Like honestly what was this schmuck thinking? He catches the heart on the river, where if I was Raymer I would jump up and punch Kanter in the face right on national TV! Raymer took it like a pro however and stayed classy but you can't possibly tell me that hand wouldn't have pissed anyone else off! Like oh my god! Anyways, I am a virgin poster so I just wanted to post an example of how bad of a player Kanter was...not just this hand but many others similar to this at the final table!
  • I totally agree...Kanter laid some nice suckouts on people. He did one on Bernard Lee when they were down to two tables. I was pulling for this guy for some reason. Who says luck can't win you over a million? I would be surprise if this guy becomes a long term successful tournament player.
  • tbone2584 wrote:
    I would jump up and punch Kanter in the face right on national TV!
    Where do you live? Please post a warning before you attend any local tourneys.