Seneca CanAm

I anyone playing this tournament this Thursday? and have any info on the structure?

Comments

• A friend and I both played in the 1st one three weeks ago, 318 players I think, I finished 117th. Actually it is a fairly good gradual blind structure, went about 10 hours in total.
    Jeff

http://www.canampokerchallenge.com/index4.html
  • I'm thinking of heading down, although I've never been to Seneca before. Is it true they serve free booze?
  • The rumors are true. All the cheap beer and liquor you want!

Including the irish coffee for the ride home!

(True story, I wanted a regular coffee and it wasnt until I was half-way through that I realised it tasted far too good)
  • Is anybody here playing in the U$450,000 Can-Am Grand Championship on January 31 - February 1?  There was a 200-person satellite tournament last Friday night.  Most of the players were invited by playing at the International Poker Tour and National Poker Tour.  Surprisingly, four of the final seven players were qualifiers from the Pirana Poker Tour.  A player from Barrie won the U$1,500 seat.
  • Hey Buddy, Bob, Dave and I all played in earlier Can Am's before xmas but none of us are playing this time... Just a little too expensive... lol...