Fundraiser Poker Tourney - For Fallen Friend

Hey All, first off, I am new to this forum, (I was referred here from Esool), so lets make the first post count.

I am hosting an Online tourney on PokerStars.com to raise money for a good friend, who is in serious condition at a California hospital after losing control of his street-bike and hit a gaurdrail. Below is more detailed information:

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64550

Tourney Title: R6MN Winter Poker Series - Jdogg Fundraiser
Password: J.dogg
Date: Tuesday, November 15th, 9:00 PM EST (21:00)
Buy-In: $10+1

First place gets 50% and Jdogg gets 2nd + 3rd payouts (50%). 

I hope to get as many people playing, so all you poker nuts unite and join this tourney.

Please note that esool is currently setting up the tourney for me, so it might not be announced just yet, so keep a look out for it.  Thanks!

Comments

• Correct password is, J.dogg (6 letters minimum)

I know Ryan (farout!) via the motorcycle community we both hang out in. I ride on the track as well as the street.
    Anyway, when Ryan asked me to set up the tourney for him I suggested he also post it here. I hope that no one is upset that a new guy comes on here and his first post is to give money to someone they do not know. If so I apologize.

Ryan is setting up the tourney as follows:
    1st place gets to keep the prize money (usually 50% depending on the turnout) and 2nd 3rd 4th etc would then transfer back the winnings to farout, who will then get the money to Jdogg.
    I will vouch for Ryan and that the money will go to the correct source.

Again, maybe I should have thought about this for a couple seconds before I told Ryan to post this here, and I hope no one is upset about it.
    I understand that most of you will have no desire to help out a complete stranger that has no connection to you, which is fine. There is no shortage of causes that need money and I realize that.
    In the end I do not think that the money that is raised by this tourney ($100 or so??) is going to make a big difference in Jdogg's situation, but perhaps it will lift his spirits and encourage others closer to him to help out..

Bill