final table

If anyone is bored and wants to check out me at a final table, im currently 8th in chips in tourny 14882703 (one of the 180 man SNGs) on pokerstars

watch me climb back to win it

Havent final tabled in about 2 months, but i usually play 1000+man touneys.... so this is a nice change

Comments

• watching you now. thanks for giving me another thing to procrastinate on :D
  • Cmon , play a hand already!
  • lol

im getting trash

im lucky to even be this far
  • and that is that, out in 8th

66 is no match for A3
  • that guy just love to whine
  • yeah, the table is pretty bad
  • the_main wrote:
    yeah, the table is pretty bad

This seems to confirm what I observed in my 5 or 6 shots at these. These $22 180 person tourneys are super weak as far as i can tell.
  • that was my first shot at it

needless to say i'll be givin it another go - actaully playing one right now
    'Your current position is 12 out of 115'

we'll see how that goes
  • I just finished 2nd in one. I donked up the HU (as usual), though this guy absolutely owned me. I hardly ever won a pot against him the entire final table even though I almost always started ahead. Still lots of weak players to be found, I had a few strange double ups to say the least.
  • Roughly how long do these take? A medium sized field sounds appealing for a bit of variety between single table SNGs and 1000+ MTTs...
  • ScoobyD wrote:
    Roughly how long do these take?  A medium sized field sounds appealing for a bit of variety between single table SNGs and 1000+ MTTs...

Anywhere between 1 minute and 3.5-4 hours, depending on how long you want to play.
  • Wow, I'm playing my first one right now.... people LOVE going all in in these. They're going in with top pair mid kicker too. I think I may try to wait for a monster so I can take someone out like this.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    [Anywhere between 1 minute and 3.5-4 hours, depending on how long you want to play.
    We have witnessed the 1 minute version, haven't WE? :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • zero wrote:
    Wow, I'm playing my first one right now.... people LOVE going all in in these. They're going in with top pair mid kicker too. I think I may try to wait for a monster so I can take someone out like this.

Have you been following me?
  • ^

Were you in the same one?