Sit n go during the day at river room

I went by the river room today around 4pm and played a couple $40 sit n gos. Apparently they are open from 3pm on Tuesdays and Fridays and have games as long as there are players.
Did anyone know about this? Anyone ever go?
I am looking for day time tourneys during the week around the gta but have only just discovered the river room.
Does anyone know of any others?
Is there any interest for these?
If I have time Friday I will probably check them out again.

Comments

• How many chips doy you start with? How long are the blinds? Details please.
  • We played with 40 chips starting at 1-2 and increasing every 5 minutes since there were only 6 of us at that point.
    I do not think there is a set structure at this point. It is whatever the players agree to. Since I got there last I just went with the flow. I am sure they would have no problem going with a milder format if that is what the majority wanted. I would prefer that way as well.
    50 chips and starting at 1-2 with the SB doubling every 10 minutes would be more realistic, imo.
  • esool wrote:
    starting at 1-2 with the SB doubling every 10 minutes would be more realistic, imo.

Oops.
    I mean the sb increases by 1 every round.
    1-2
    2-4
    3-6
    4-8
    5-10
    etc..
  • hey, i always hear mention of this river room...is it in toronto? i live downtown and would like to play. Where is it, and is it cool to stop by, and do i need to know someone?
  • It is in the Woodbridge/Concord area. Just ask some poker players you know to direct you to them. Shouldn't be too hard.
  • Hey esool can't I get you to one of my events man.......
  • Hey esool can't I get you to one of my events man.......

Soon I hope!
    Time is at a premium these days especially evenings. Which is why I am looking for daytime action.

I really like the sounds of your $150 freeze outs with the fare rake.
    Hopefully I can make the next one.