Bounty Poker League Friday in Guelph

Friday @ 7:30pm at my place, for all who are interested.

Please try and be here by 7:15 so that we can get going at 7:30, which should end the game around 11:00, leaveing lots of time for another game after. If anyone knows for sure that they can play a second game then tell me here, I might invite some people over for the second game (probably around $15 buy in)

So, for the league game @ 7:30

1. Rich B.
2. Dawn B.
3. Meese, tentatively
4. Tim
5. Miranda
6. Sandro

BYOB

Comments

• Count me in, especially since there does not appear to be a Thurs. game.
  • Gonna need a few more. It's the only game this week, better get in while the gettin's good.
  • I could do something closer to 9:30 if that works for anyone out there??
  • Add MIR and I to the list. We will only be there for the league game thou.
  • Sorry, Ken, but 9:30 is way too late to start for my wife, she needs to get up early the next day.
  • No worries - have fun!!
  • PUNKYMISHA, can any of the firefighters actually make it out this week? we still need three more CONFIRMED (meese????) before tonight.

I have to go to Port Perry today, I should be back around 5 or 6, but you know the deal, if there are 8 players confirmed by 6:30, the game is a go.

Ali?
    River Rat?
  • Firefighters have other blazes to extinguish and won't be able to make it. We will play it by ear if no takers then it will be a week off for all.
  • Just 3 more people and we can play tonight.

I will offer a bounty on myself too, 3 $1 Niagara chips.
  • Whoohooo. Going to Niagara on Sunday I could use the chips there.
  • Come on all I really want to play tonight. :'(
  • OKAY GUYS RICH IS NOT HOME FROM PORT PERRY YET SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. (THIS IS HIS WIFE BY THE WAY)
    I GUESS THE OPTIONS ARE CANCEL THE GAME OR PUSH IT TO 8:30 START TIME SO THAT HE CAN DECIDE WHEN HE GETS HOME. WHAT DO YOU THINK....
  • I would say that the interest is not there. We can cancel and try again next week.
  • Okay the league Game is cancelled. but for anyone that wants a regular game of poker we can do that instead.

Come on I need a poker fix