Does anybody knows who goes by Ogglethorpe @ SupremePoker?

I would appreciate in finding out who this person is? This person lives in Thornhill and I believe may be a member of this forum.
I beat this person heads up and all this person could do was make racist and the following comments such as "I wish you were dead!"

I have no problem with someone talking a little smack but this kind of crap is not acceptable. I cannot stand people who become tough guys sitting at a computer.

Taking $50 bucks from this jerk gave me a little satisfaction.

Comments

• Get over it, it's not a big deal.
  • Would you accept this type of behaviour face to face? Would this type of behaviour be accepted at a forum member tournament such as next Tuesday's championship?
    I think that this person owes me an apology. This person mentioned that they are a member of this forum. I'm not looking to kick the shit out of this person, I would just like to know who it is in case I should ever meet them. If I was to meet them I would like an explanation as to why they think this type of behaviour is acceptable?

Racist comments are never acceptable. I guess BBC you have no problem with that as you stated above.
  • Do you have a log of the conversation (not sure if you can save conversations at that site)?
    If so, you may want to foward your complaint to Supreme Poker.

Hobbes
  • Even without having a log of the conversation yourself, you can still make a complaint to Supreme customer support. Just try to give them as much relevant information as you can, and Supreme's customer support will probably be able to look up the incident in the chat logs.

Although I hate to diss Supreme, they have, by far, the most "potty mouthed" players I have ever seen. If this sort of thing bothers you, this may not be the site for you.

I'm not sure that trying to "call out" a forum member who may or may not exist would likely accomplish much, even if successful. IMO, your best shot is taking this up directly with Supreme's customer support.

ScottyZ
  • Would you accept this type of behaviour face to face?

Somehow this immediately reminded me of this... (I know, it's old, but still funny)

http://gprime.net/video.php/reallifevsinternet
  • ScoobyD wrote:
    Would you accept this type of behaviour face to face?

Somehow this immediately reminded me of this... (I know, it's old, but still funny)

http://gprime.net/video.php/reallifevsinternet

That was hilarious...now let's all go home and masturbate
  • Ya. Don't you just hate those clowns that hide behind the anonymity of the internet and feel free to spout off any crap they want. I know I do? That's for sure!

Report him. His chat will be banned. That's the best way to shut those losers up. Just don't let him throw you off your game.
  • Nooner81 wrote:
    Would you accept this type of behaviour face to face? Would this type of behaviour be accepted at a forum member tournament such as next Tuesday's championship?
    I think that this person owes me an apology. This person mentioned that they are a member of this forum. I'm not looking to kick the shit out of this person, I would just like to know who it is in case I should ever meet them. If I was to meet them I would like an explanation as to why they think this type of behaviour is acceptable?

Racist comments are never acceptable. I guess BBC you have no problem with that as you stated above.

You obivously have never played Halo2 on Xbox Live.

If you are going to let someones words ruffle you up so much, ESPECIALLY some random internet loser, disconnect the cable from your computer and never venture out into the scary scary internet again.
  • WOW

You got the 50$ Right.. Get over it.. I guarantee this won't be the last time someone whines and complains and swears and makes bad comments.