golf trip for my birthday on march break. where to go?

im in toronto and i wanna get away...where should i go?

is mrytle beach cold in march?

is there any sites i can find that have golf packages

thanks
J

Comments

• If you want just golf and nothing else go to Mrytle. If you want good golf and a decent night life go to Ft Lauderdale. Book everything separate it's cheaper and get your golf from ezlinks.com

Hope this helps
  • Hey there
    Myrtle Beach is a great golf destination, and its cheap. And if you go over the weekend, the drinking is great as well.
    I have been there two years in a row and I am heading down in March/April again this year.
    Depending on when you go in March, the weather is okay - late March you can get temperatures of 16-22 degrees, but it can also go as low as 6 degrees.
    Stay at Myrtlewood Villa's - they are great condos, and they are very central - 5 minutes away from Broadway on the Beach (great bar district) and it shouldn't be more than a half hour drive to any course you would play.
    Myrtle is also very cheap, if you drive (about 14-16 hours depending) and the courses are amazing.
    I book through this packager http://www.carolinagolftravel.com/ - ask for Josh, he is great
    We usually do 4 nights, 4 rounds of golf - I would suggest arriving the night before you check in and just grab a hotel for one night (you will enjoy your 4 nights and rounds much better this way)
    Also - try to be there on a weekend if you want to party - Friday and Saturday the bars are packed, every other night they are dead - and play afternoon rounds on Sat/Sun

Let me know if you want any suggestions on courses - first year we did only courses that were not an upgrade, and last time we did 2 upgraded courses.
    Ask them to make the upgrades an afternoon round, makes it cheaper
    Cheers
    Scots
  • Ditto:

Myrtle Beach is the place to go...and the nightlife is good there too! I used to go March break and May 24, one of those weekends they have bike week as well, which makes it a great time! The golfing is fantastic as well!