Charity Fundraiser Toronto

My Buddy ask me to pass this along to the rest of the community here, to see if anyone was interested in attending.

This is an event for an actual charitable Organization, so believe it or not you can get a reciept for your taxes

Announcing...

Bad Dog Theatre's
Texas Hold 'Em Fundraiser

Where: Equity Showcase Theatre
651 Dufferin St. (Dufferin North of Dundas)
When: Sunday, November 13th, 1 P.M.

Buy Your Ticket(s) In Advance and get a 25% Chip Bonus!

The Buy in is only $40 (that's so cheap!)with top ups at $20 and proceeds are split 50/50 between the theatre and the prize pool. Be the winner of the first Bad Dog Hold 'Em Championship! Experience the thrill of going ALL IN on a friend while you have POCKET ROCKETS ! (That's a pair of aces...what were YOU thinking) Invite your friends! Bring your Mom! Unless your Mom is Chris Moneymaker....

Contact hondo@rogers.com for info.

Comments

• I am riverRatJosh, and I run a compnay called "Holdem for hire"

I provide tables, dealers, chips, and tourney directing for any and all events.......

I came across this posting and wonder where you are getting that taken care of.

For 175$ per table you get the table, and the dealer, the cards, chips, seat cards, and me out to run your event properly or to your specifications. you simply multiply 175$ by the number of tables you will have.

Many people like to keep the costs down, but for a mere 10-15$ bucks a head or so...you can add the touch of proffessionalism, and class.
    We can even run a cash game for you (Raked for you) as an extra income stream at the event.,......
    There are never time limits with our company, you have us for the whole night untill your event is done at no extra fee.

Please consider calling me
    Josh
    647-999-0089
  • Hey Garro , where do you buy tickets in advance? Is it at Equity Showcase Theatre? Can i drop by anytime?
  • Contact hondo@rogers.com for info.

:-)

He will be happy to come and meet you to sell you a ticket.