Options

Small Stakes Sunday @ Training Room($60 w/$30 rebuys)

Training Room is Proud to host our Small Stakes Sunday!

Sunday
Buffet Dinner served at 3:30pm, Tournament start approx 4:15pm
$60 Entry(2000 chips)
$30 Rebuys(2000 chips) unlimited for the first hour, we allow double rebuys if you are all-in(0 chips)
$30 add-on (4000 chips)at end of the first hour
Blinds start 25/50 increase every 20 min, break on each hour

Please show up by 3:30 pm to register. This event is crazy, it is always a minimum of 3 tables and first prize is always over $2000!!!! We serve one of the best buffet dinners in the city, we don't serve take out, and refreshments are free! After every tournament we always have live-action! We will have 10-20 limit game and 5-5 no-limit game after the tournament.

Also coming up...
TR-FLYER-01-for-site.jpg

We will be hosting Single Table Satelitte's for this event. Each one will cost $50+5, the winner will take a $500 seat into our Fall Blow-out. The satelitte's will start before and after the Tournament, and will run as long as we have 10 players, who desire to play. There are currently 50 seats sold for this event. First prize will be well over $20,000. Come on out and try your luck!

Comments

• where ru located?
  • How is it crazy?

Crazy fun or crazy neurologically askew?
  • If you have ever played with some of our regulars you know why it is crazy!

The crazy part is a 60/30 having such large prize pools. The number of rebuys is usually pretty crazy!
  • Now that's crazy :D
  • consider comming to my freeze out this thursday, and promote your sunday gig. Maybe even a free seat blah blah blah......

I get 4 tables and the crowd might be right up your alley........

Its me Josh by the way.......

I am not lookign for you to steal my clientel, but you have a sunday gig they come to me every other thursday.....

do you still run tourneys on thursday like the Azim,Tracy and her brother did...

Josh
  • This thursday is our $20,000 Guaranteed 1st prize Fall Blow Out!
    We still run tournaments every thursday and sunday Josh.
    The sunday that just passed had 42 players in attendance!