Bracelet

GOTCHA!!! :D

Sorry, guys, can't figure out how to post the pic, so I had to email the pic to you all via email attachement. Sorry about the pic quality...have to figure out how to adjust that yet on the digi.

Needless to say, it looks great on me!!!

Looks like we will have one full table for sure, and possibly a second table set up just in case. Looking forward to the first game.

AJ

Comments

• Okay, one and all, I apologize for the BS photo I sent out. As you can tell, me and this new digital camera aren't on speaking terms yet.

Needless to say, the Bragging Rights Bracelet will be available to the winner at each and every game from here on out.

Please remember, if you won the bracelet, you are committed to having it available for the next game to either defend it, or pass it on to the new winner. Failure to do so will definitely cost you 50 points, and most likely make you the center of all kinds of verbal abuse.

Every week, I will also update the Money Board as well as the Points Board and forward to you all during the weekend following the game.

Here's hoping the league gets off to a great start, and a good season overall.
  • Ya. I could take a better photo with one arm. I will have to since the bracelet will be on my other one... :D
  • My DOG could have taken a better picture than the first one I sent out!!! :D

We have a total of 13 players as of this morning. That's a great start. Thanks to everyone!

AJ