Layne says to Mike, "Ask me what I have"

Was watching the Aruba WPT the other day.

Layne Flak makes a move on Mike "The Mouth". Mike thinks and thinks.

Layne says to Mike, "Ask me what I have".

Mike looks at Layne and after a couple od seconds says, "What do you have?".

Layne says, "You beat".

bahahahahahahahahaha Oh man, it was such a good line against the ONE PERSON you would want to say it to.

I love watching The Mouth when he gets into a downward spin.

He's the worlds greatest poker player, just ask him.

~SP

Comments

• Haha. I saw that episode too and found it really funny.

I saw Matusow live at the WSOP main event just after he busted out from the final table. He was being interviewed and had the same speach as in the episode: "I'm as good as the best if not the best...". And then there was this oriental guy (forgot his name) who Mike pissed off eariler on in the main event. The oriental guy was trying to get Mike to play head up; I thought they were going to get into a fistfight. It felt like I was in the middle of a soap opera.

What I find the funniest about the guy is that he seems to think that he's the only victim of bad luck.
  • And the look on Mike's face :'( when that 6 hit on the river against Benes was priceless.
    He was real quiet after that....you could almost see him choking back the tears..... :'(

Hobbes
  • Hobbes wrote:
    And the look on Mike's face  :'( when that 6 hit on the river against Benes was priceless.
    He was real quiet after that....you could almost see him choking back the tears..... :'(

Hobbes

The lower lip sure came out. I thought he was going to lose it!

The man sure has some problems, but he still is a dam good player!
  • that was a good episode of WPT... matusow kills me, when he put the bad beat on layne flack and wouldn't shut his damn mouth i almost lost it... that guy nearly cries when a bad beat gets put on him, but when he puts a bad beat on someone else he's screaming his head off rubbing it all in their face... i won't lie if i was layne flack i woulda slapped the guy.
  • He is a damn good player, and he is actually funny as hell.  If you saw any of the cardplayer.com interviews with him during this year's WSOP they were just hilarious.  He has serious, serious problems (read his latest interview in cardplayer he openly admits and talks about them, it's pretty messed up) but he makes good tv that's for sure.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in the next few episodes.